Trampoline accident

(Abbie's P.O.V.)

Everyone learned that me and the twins have feelings for each other. It was awkward at first. But then I got use to it.

I went outside behind the house. While everyone else was sleeping. All because they stayed up till 3 in the morning. I don't know how I couldn't stay up that late.

So I went over to the trampoline. I took off my shoes and crawled on. I started jumping around on it. I kept jumping it was a nice day.

I did a couple flips on the trampoline. I did another but got to close to the edge. And fell off and landed on my arm. "Ahh! Ow" lay on the ground holding my arm.

Ugh it hurt so bad. "Ow ow ow " I said. I hear the door to the house open. "Abbie! are you all right?!" I hear Sideswipe ask.

"N-no my arm hurts" I whimper. He and sunny comes over by me quickly. The others right behind them. Ratchet and Knockout come over.

"Let me see your arm" Ratchet says. I nod and show him my arm. "Can you move your fingers" He asks. I try but I can't. "N-no" I say.

He sighs "your going to need a cast". I look at my arm. The twins looked really worried so did the seekers. "how long will she have to have a cast on?" Sideswipe asked.

"For a couple months" Ratchet said. He grabs his medical kit and takes out the stuff for the cast. I watch him get everything ready.

He takes out and needle and puts some numbing stuff in it. I start to back away cause I do not like needles. "Abbie sit still" Ratchet says.

I shake my head and get up and go on the other side of the trampoline. He sighs "Optimus , Ironhide can you help me". They nodded and went on ether side of the trampoline.

I looked at them and stepped back. I was to busy watching those two I didn't notice Ratchet came up behind me. He picked me up carefully but made sure I wouldn't get away.

Sideswipe say on the trampoline. Ratchet sat me down in Sideswipes lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me there.

Ratchet took my bad arm and injected the numbing stuff. I flinched lightly when he did. He started to wrap my arm in the cast.

I watched him wrap it. Sideswipe kisses my cheek to try to take my mind off of it. I looked at him and leaned against him.

Ratchet finished and put the stuff away. "There all done now was that hard to sit there" he asked. I nod "yes it was when I am afraid of needles" I say.

He rolled his eyes and went back in the house. I got off of Sideswipes lap and walked over to the house. The twins right by me to help if needed.

Here we go day one with the cast. 'Yay' says sarcastically.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a while it is getting close to Christmas and I have been sick the whole week all most. But I will update soon.

~Jeticy (Abbie)