Truth or Dare

I got the idea for this chapter from @cybergirl17 .
---------------------------------------------
(Abbie P.O.V.)

I was taking a nap on the couch cause the others were arguing about something. They quieted down a little and were talking.

Next thing I know is someone kisses my cheek. I woke up and looked at the bot or con who did it. And it was Skywarp never thought it would be him.

"What was that for" I asked. "We all are playing truth or dare and I had to kiss your cheek" he said. I nodded an sat up and stretched.

"Ok now screamer truth or dare" Skywarp asked. "It not screamer and dare" he said. Skywarp thought for a moment.

"Umm I dare you to put on one of Abbie's dresses" he says. He grumbles and grabs one of my dresses and carefully puts it on.

I watch and when Starscream has it on he looks really funny. "Hmm Abbie truth or Dare" Starscream asks. "Oh I'm not playing" I say.

"You have to play please" Jazz says. I sigh "all right fine umm truth". He thinks for a second. Then smiles "do you like one of us" he says.

I look at the ground "umm maybe". I say. "It's a yes or no question" Prowl says. I sigh lightly "fine yes". They guys look at each other.

"Ok Jazz truth or dare" I ask. " uh dare" he smiles. I nod "ok I dare you to go without music for the rest of today" I say.

He looks at me like I was crazy but then nods. "Prime truth or dare" he asks. Optimus thinks "dare" he says. "I dare you to kiss Elita" he says.
He nods and goes over by Elita-1 and kisses her. He goes back to his spot.

"Sunstreaker truth or dare" Optimus asks. He thinks and says "dare".
Optimus nods and smiles lightly. " I dare you to kiss Abbie " he says. He looks at Optimus then at me. I blush lightly.

He comes over and looks at me then kisses me. He looks at me again and smiles lightly. Then goes back to his spot.

To be continued.....
---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm going to continue the truth or dare if you have any dares you want them to do comment then thanks for reading.

~Jeticy (Abbie)