Unwanted guest

(Kelsey P.O.V.)

"My name is Silas" the guy said. He had scars on his face. I looked at him he reminds me of something but I can't figure it out.

I look back at Abbie on the couch. She looks at me confused. "What do you want?" I ask. "you and your friend" he says. I glare at him "no way man".

"I don't take no for an answer" he says. Other men come through windows and the back door. I look at them and then at Silas.

"You can come nicely or the hard way doesn't matter to me" he says. I glare at him "we won't go with out a fight" I say. I look at Abbie and she nods in agreement.

"Very well" He says.

(Abbie P.O.V.)

I watch Kelsey open the door and answer it. I listen carefully and recognize the voice. "Silas" I whisper lightly. I watch Kelsey talk to him then his men come in.

Some of them come towards me. Oh hell no they ain't getting me with out the bot and cons knowing.

I grab my phone carefully and dial Sunstreakere's number quick. I hear Sunny answer 'hello Abbie are you all right?'.

The guys come closer "come with us little girl and we won't hurt you.. much" one says. I glare at him "not with out a fight" I say.

I hear sunny getting worried and he hangs up. I look at see Kelsey punch and kick Silas. Well lets have some fun. I punch a guy with my cast.

His nose broke with a crack. While I was watching him another guy came up behind me. Then he covers my mouth and try to get away but he is to strong.

The Bots and Cons come in and fight them. Silas comes over and talks to the guy holding me. He nods and drags me to the van outside.

I struggle to get away but stop when he tightens his grip. He ties me up an puts me in the van. The other men get in some were injured.

I finally get to see what that guy looked like. He had red eyes , really built and has many scars. They start driving and Silas comes to the back.

"I bet you want to know who this is" he says. I nod lightly I do want to know. "This here is Lockdown a bounty hunter and he will use you to get the information he needs" he says.

This lockdown guy watches me. He is kinda scary looking and wait what is he going to do to me. Im so slagged if I don't get away.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had an awesome day. Sorry if it is short.

~Jeticy (Abbie)