True feelings

(Abbie's P.O.V.)

We got tired of playing truth or dare. So I went and started cleaning my room. I don't know what the others were doing.

I heard a knock on my door. "come in" I said. It was Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. "what are you doing" Sideswipe asked.

"I was cleaning my room" I said. They nodded and came in. "You need any help" Sideswipe asked. "no Im done" I said and sat down on my bed.

Sunstreaker sat to my left and Sideswipe sat on my right. I looked at them both. They were going to say something but there was yelling from down stairs.

They both grumbled lightly. I got up and went to go see what it was about. It sounded like Ratchet and Knockout.

(Terror twins P.O.V.)

They were so close to telling her. "Ugh so close" Sideswipe said. Sunstreaker nods in agreement. "Maybe we could keep the others busy somehow and tell he in private" Sideswipe suggested.

" Ok but how are we gong to to that?" Sunstreaker asked. " we could have them watch a movie" Sideswipe said. They both nodded and got up to get the movie.

They both are wanting to tell Abbie the feelings they have for her. But they always get interrupted. This time will be different.

(Abbie P.O.V.)

I went down stairs to see what they are arguing about. I thought about the twins for a second they looked like they wanted to tell me something.

When I get down stairs everyone and looking at Ratchet and Knockout. "you ruined my paint job!" Knockout yelled. "I did no such thing!" Ratchet yelled back.

I sighed and went to go between them but the seekers stopped me. "no don't it could be dangerous" Skywarp said. The screamer and TC nodded. They ack like brothers towards me.

Always so protective to make sure I am fine. "I need to break them up" I moved away and went between them. "hey knock it off you to and tell me what happened" I said.

"Knockout says I ruined his paint job but I didn't" Ratchet said. "yes you did!" Knockout said. I sigh "enuff you two knockout I will fix your paint job for" I said.

He nodded and stormed out of the room. Ratchet sits down in a chair. I sigh lightly and shake my head. The twins come down.

"Guys lets watch a movie" they said. Everyone nodded and found a spot to sit. I thought and smiles and put Frozen in. "We can watch Frozen" I said.

They nodded and waited for the movie to start. When the twins grabbed my arms and brought me to my room quick. "we have to tell you something" was all they said.

I nodded and followed. When we came into my room I sat down on my bed. They looked at each other. "what is it that you wanted to tell me" I ask.

"Um well we wanted to tell you that we been having feelings for you" Sunstreaker said. I look at them in shock a little. "y-you do" I ask.

They nodded and come closer. Sideswipe puts a hand on my face then kisses me. Im shocked at first then kisses back. Then he pulls away and Sunstreaker kisses me and I kisses back.

"We love you Abbie" they said. I look at them for a second. "And I love you to" I said.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry if it is a short chapter and if I haven't updated in a while but my whole family came home for the week.

~Jeticy (Abbie)