Usual

(A/N: honestly, this is the third title I used after changing it in the middle of writing hahahaha)

I should've noticed... Langa thought when he remembered the feeling of the wind after Reki passed by him that day. 

It was so cold

It was so cold... unlike the warmth that he feels every time Reki touches him. He can't describe the sudden panic that he felt that time... as well as the succeeding fear.

I should've known

I should've known... he thought when he recalled the sight of Reki's back after Reki unintentionally passed by him, dazed. It seems to overlap with Reki's back under that rain. 

So cold

So cold... just like when he was in Canada.

 just like when he was in Canada

But, he didn't like this cold. Not one bit. Because, now, in Okinawa... because of Reki... he should feel warm instead.

"Langa? Langa!" he heard Reki's voice called.

Langa blinked, and then raised his head to see that familiar face that has been occupying his mind lately. "What is it, Reki?" he asked.

Reki stared at him. "... you're not asking about my bento today..." he answered. "Is something the matter?" he asked.

Langa stared at Reki for a long while that Reki thought he wouldn't answer. After a while, he saw Langa smiled. That smile that could melt the iceberg in the North Pole... the smile that Langa always shows to him... only to him.

When this thought came to his mind, Reki started. Then, for some reason, he suddenly felt his face is warm, and his heart thumped. (A/N: ohohoho~ Langa's seduction (?) came to fruition! Hahaha.)

"It's nothing." Langa answered and lowered his gaze. Even he didn't know the emotion that flashed in his eyes. "What is Reki's bento today?" he asked.

Hearing the familiar and usual question from Langa, Reki immediately came to his senses. He ignored that strange feeling he suddenly felt and grinned, like the usual, before answering Langa's question, like the usual. It was only later that he realized that he should've noticed... he should've known... but, right now, he still hasn't.

What a simpleton.

Crazy Rock.

"Yo, Langa! Reki! You two are late!" SHADOW greeted when Langa and Reki arrived. "Any more later and MIYA would really scratch you, that kitten." He said as he grinned at Reki.

Langa's eyes imperceptibly flashed as he glanced at Reki who laughed and joked back at SHADOW. But, because his face has always had a blank expression, no one noticed. No one would even look at him, unless he was skating.

That's right... he thought as a sudden realization dawned on him. There has never been anyone that looked at him, especially in the eyes, except for his mother, and father before. It's because he always had that blank expression. There is only one exception, aside from his family.

"Reki." He muttered, didn't notice that he spoke his thoughts out loud.

"Huh?" Reki turned when he heard Langa's voice called his name. "Is something the matter?" he asked. "Man. You've been spacing out the whole day! Well, you are always spacing out..." he said and laughed. Then, he patted Langa's back. "What's wrong with you? Got a problem at home? Just tell me and I'll help you!" he told him and patted his chest with that proud look on his face.

Always... Reki has always been like this. And... it's only towards him. With this thought, Langa's eyes brightened and he smiled. "It's really nothing." He answered, ignoring the strange feelings that he felt today. Reki... only to him... he thought as his smile became wider.

Reki saw Langa's smile that is brighter than usual and felt his heart thumped again. What... is this feeling? He thought as he stared at Langa's face while he clutched his own chest.

"REKI!" MIYA called as he approached them. Then, he grabbed Reki's shoulder and pulled him back, making him face towards him.

"MIYA!" Reki was taken aback when he saw that small face with eyes like of a kitten's.

"What the hell's wrong with you?!" MIYA asked. "Why are you spacing out? You are not Langa!" he said and glanced at Langa who, as usual, is spacing out.

No one noticed that Langa is staring at Reki. Or is it... because they were already used to Langa always staring at Reki thus they ignored it?

"You weren't there in the finish line!" MIYA said as he glared at Reki. "You seem to have something in your mind again... fine, I'll forgive you. This is the last time!" he said and sighed. It's because no one of them noticed Reki's thoughts before thus that disaster happened. "Fortunately, I have another beef later! Be sure to wait for me in the finish line! Hmph!" he told him and walked away to get some drinks.

"MIYA..." Reki muttered. "Such a queen. Will he be the next Cherry?" he asked and tilted his head. Then, he smiled. Thanks for MIYA's interruption though... because his thoughts earlier suddenly came close to a dangerous line. Very dangerous line. And it is because of Langa, this man who he suddenly noticed has been staring at him the whole time.

Reki suddenly felt his scalp turned numb when he thought of something. Langa... he seems to always stare at me when we are together? And look for me when I am not around? Was this... really the usual? 

(A/N: the signs of the upcoming storm lol took too long to publish though because I was looking for the pictures to place here. gomen.)