'Bullying'

"Langa. Are you bullying me?" Reki asked as he looked at Langa with a serious expression.

Langa froze. "... 'bullying'?" he muttered as he stared at Reki's face.

Reki nodded. "That's right. Bullying. You are bullying me, aren't you?" he frowned.

Langa's eyes widened. "Why would I bully you?" he asked.

"You're not?!" Reki was surprised.

Langa fell silent. "... why would you think that I am bullying you?" he asked.

"That..." Reki scratched his cheek. "Because you are acting differently towards me." He answered. After saying those words, he felt like the heavy feeling in his chest disappeared. "You are always sticking to me... when going out of the classroom... buying drinks..." he muttered. "Although we go home always together, practice skating together, hang out together... but..." his brows knitted. "This feels different?" he looked at Langa and saw that the other was looking at him. Seeing that, he thought that Langa was listening very carefully and understood it. "You aren't this sticky towards the others... it was only to me. So, aren't you bullying me?" he finished.

For a while, there was silence. After saying all his thoughts, Reki felt refreshed so he has now more patience than the usual. Thus, he waited for Langa to speak, no matter how long it is. But, what he didn't expect is feeling soft, cold lips touch his lips. Reki, a simpleton, took a long time while before he finally realized what has happened.

He froze, as well as his brain. Then, after that, he looked at Langa's face with widened eyes. His first thought after seeing Langa was that he had never seen Langa's face this close before. His second thought was that Langa's eyes are really very beautiful. His third thought was that Langa's gaze seemed to be filled with many emotions, completely opposite of his blank expression, which makes no one knows what he is thinking. His last thought is –

"Langa... kissed me." Reki muttered as he buried his face between his knees. He really kissed me. Langa... it was him. He kissed me. He thought and sighed. It's not that he is innocent, though, like Langa.

"... why... did you kiss me?" he asked after Langa finished kissing him. "... do you know what this means?" he asked, still stunned. But, he thought that Langa is innocent. So, he asked him this. This is what he thought last.

Maybe Langa doesn't know... he is innocent. He thought. But –

"Because I like you, Reki." Langa answered.

Reki froze. Then, he felt his chest tightened. "... do you, really?" he asked.

Langa nodded. "Yes." He answered.

Reki slowly raised his head and looked at Langa's clear eyes like the crystals. "There are many kinds of 'like'." He spoke. "Do you really know what kind of 'like' you have towards me?" he asked him.

"I do." Langa answered.

Reki smiled. Then –

"I ran away... haaa..." he sighed as he hugged his knees. Langa naturally chased after him. For the first time, he outrun Langa. He won against Langa in skating. But, he can't feel happy.

Not because he cheated against Langa by running before Langa (though out of panic), nor because he is more familiar with the city, so he took these advantages to win against Langa. It's because –

"Why does he like me?" he asked. But, he won't get the answer because he ran away from him. Was he afraid? Of course, he is. But, not of Langa, nor his feelings.