Found

(A/N: ah. Finally, the last chap! Although there's not much dark!Langa which might be different from what you are expecting, but I really love LangRen so I don't want to hurt my babies! Edit: let me add this vid... dang the lyrics... so fit for this CP!)

"Why care about other people's opinion? As long as the person you cared the most about still wants you, then it's okay."

Reki took a deep breath when he remembered what his friend has told him after he visited him. He has personally sent the skateboard that he made to his friend to thank him, and then immediately went straight to Crazy Rock. But, after he heard from MIYA that Joe is planning to have a beef with Langa, he is afraid he won't make it in time. So, he asked MIYA to have SHADOW fetch him from the gate. MIYA, naturally, tagged along, this brat.

He just didn't expect for someone to fetch him before MIYA and SHADOW arrived. But, despite that, Langa still lost in the end. Joe finally had his revenge from losing against Langa before. He will be dishonest if he says he wasn't disappointed.

"Are you an idiot?" he finally couldn't help but ask.

Langa subconsciously answered. "I am." He said with a solemn expression.

Reki's lip twitched. I'm still not finished speaking! And why answer like that?! He thought and helplessly sighed. "Why did you lose against Joe?" he asked.

"Because Reki wasn't there..." Langa's voice trailed off when he saw Reki's cute frown. He inwardly smiled. "Because I am not good enough... ehem." He coughed when he saw that Reki glared at him. "Because... I was absent-minded." He answered. He anxiously looked at Reki and when he saw that the other's expression cleared up, he secretly sighed in relief. "Reki." He called.

Reki was startled and immediately turned his back when he blushed. But, he held his breath when he felt Langa hugged him from behind. This is different from that time in Dope Sketch. Langa's hug this time... is very gentle. As if he's a glass and is afraid of breaking him.

Such a careful hug... this is... Reki smiled as he held Langa's hands hugging him by the waist. Langa's eyes widened before he lowered his head to smile. Reki then felt his shoulder became wet.

"I'm really sorry..." Langa spoke in a hoarse voice. "I am really, really scared that you'll disappear. I don't want what happened before to happen again." He said. "That's why I was very frightened when you disappeared this time... Reki – " he called. " – am I strange to want you always within my sight?" he asked. Reki found him. And he finally found Reki, after everything. So, how can he let him go? "Not only in skating... but everyday... Reki... I love you so much." He told him.

Reki's eyes widened before his tears fell. He has always felt inferior. And it grew after he learned that Langa loves him. Yes – he knows that, although Langa is innocent, but Langa has always been sure of his feelings. So, he didn't doubt that Langa is in love with him. It was just that he felt inferior because Langa is too bright. Langa is very talented. This time, he felt inferior as a man, not as a skater.

Langa is handsome, the princely type. Langa is very noble, even when he acts. Whereas he, Reki, is inappropriate. His words he told Langa before that they don't match came back to him again... but this time because of their romantic relationship. So, when his friend called him for a meeting, he used that time to cool his head off.

And he did. He found it. The problem that has always been bugging him, as both a skater and a man, was finally resolved.

"Langa." He called. "I won't leave you again." He spoke.

"Really?" Langa asked.

Reki laughed. "I won't. We both broke our promises before. Now, we're even." He said as he turned his head to kiss Langa's forehead and then wiped his tears. "I don't want to see you cry again." He told him.

"Reki..." Langa called as he took a deep breath. Then, he hugged him tight. "We should go home." He spoke.

"Hm?" Reki looked at the top of Langa's head.

"Or else... I won't be able to hold myself back." Langa spoke.

It took Reki a while before he finally understood what Langa said. His face turned the color of his hair and he even felt it was smoking. "You really are an idiot!" he said and pushed the other.

"Ah! Reki!" Langa called and immediately chased after him.

Like that, one escaped while the other chased around the city and only stopped until they are tired. After resting, they both, reluctantly, separated and returned to their homes. This time, with a bright smile on their faces.

Langa's mother was relieved to see her son smiling, just like a snow that melted after the sun shone on it. Reki's home is as warm as ever. After all, the sun has never left in their hearts.

(A/N: the... end? This is the end?! TTATT don't worry, there are still the extras! And, thank you for reading my first-ever fanfic for Sk8! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed watching Sk8!)