Snap

Langa placed his phone down on the table when he didn't see Reki's reply. He didn't receive even just a word.

Reki disappeared. And it's the second day. His family, and even the manager of the Dope Sketch doesn't know where he went. Not even MIYA. And not even him, his closest friend, or now is lover. A secret lover.

Langa's mother saw that he was still downcast. "Still no message?" she asked and carefully watched his expression.

Langa nodded. "It's already the second day." He spoke.

Suddenly, she felt something strange. Her hand holding her chopstick stiffened. She couldn't help but feel a sudden chill. What is this? She thought. Is the air conditioner broken? She didn't know that the chill is coming from her son, who is on the verge of exploding.

A silent person is more dangerous, as you don't know what they are thinking so you don't know what they might do. Langa's hands under the table clenched as he stared at his cellphone that didn't move. Reki still hasn't contacted him. He disappeared... again... and this time he doesn't know where to find him.

He lowered his head to hide the redness of his eyes. Reki promised... yet he broke his promise. Is this his retaliation to me for me breaking our promise first? He thought and felt his breath hitched. He clutched his chest tight when he felt his heart is beating fast, for the thought isn't impossible.

Reki might really be retaliating against him.

Bzzzt. Suddenly, he heard his phone vibrated. He was startled and immediately grabbed it, only to see Manager Oka's message. He was about to place his phone down when he inadvertently saw the first words of his message. His eyes widened and he abruptly rose from his seat before he ran outside, picking up his skateboard in the doorway.

"Langa?!" his mother was shocked. Then, she helplessly smiled before she cleaned up the table.

Meanwhile, Langa had never been this fast before, even faster than when he raced against Adam while he was in the zone. "Reki... Reki..." he muttered as he clutched the phone tight.

Manager Oka: Reki arrived in the Dope Sketch...

He didn't continue reading the words that followed as he stopped in front of the Dope Sketch before he ran inside. "Reki... where's Reki?!" he asked.

Manager Oka was startled. "Reki's inside... his phone broke before, and surprisingly, there was no signal to where he went... Langa?!" he called when he saw Langa closed the door on him.

Reki heard the door slammed loudly. He was about to turn when he felt he was hugged tightly from behind. He was startled at first and was about to struggle when he felt that the hug is very familiar. "Langa..." he called. "Ow!" he cried when he felt that his shoulder suddenly hurt.

Langa bit him!

"Langa, what're you – mmph!" Reki exclaimed when Langa held his jaw and turned to him to kiss him.

"Reki... Reki..." Langa murmured as he kissed him. You gave me warmth, Reki, so you should be responsible of giving me warmth until the end. He thought. So, I will never let you leave me again.

"Langa – " Reki called, but Langa suddenly pushed him down the table, making the materials atop fall on the floor.

"REKI! LANGA! What's happening?!" Manager Oka called as he knocked on the door. "Eh? I can't open it with my keys... damn Langa. What is he trying to do?!" he asked, panicking. "Reki! Langa!" he called.

Reki heard Manager Oka's voice and wanted to respond but Langa wouldn't let him because Langa is occupying his mouth. Langa seemed to unable to hear Manager Oka's voice as he continued to kiss Reki while his hands roamed around Reki's body.

Langa... Reki thought, feeling scared as he looked at Langa's face. He closed his eyes and his tears fell as he raised his hand.

SLAP! Manager Oka was taken aback. "Reki! What happened?! Langa?!" he called as he tried to push the door open, but it wouldn't budge. No one answered him from inside.

Langa stood frozen in front of Reki. A vivid handprint was on his fair cheek as he stared, wide-eyed in shock, at Reki. "Reki..." he called.

Reki bit his lower lip to prevent a sob from escaping his mouth. He doesn't want Manager Oka to know. "Calm down." He spoke in a low voice. "Or do you want to become like Adam, too?" he asked.

"'Adam'...?" Langa muttered, still spacing out because of the shock he received after Reki slapped him. His eyes widened when the memory of Reki getting hurt flashed in his mind. "No!" he spoke as he finally snapped out of his daze. He immediately hugged Reki. "No! I'm not Adam! I'm not like him! Reki!" he called as he hugged him tight.

"Then why did you do it earlier?" Reki asked in a tired voice.

"Because Reki, you broke our promise!" Langa said.

Reki gnashed his teeth. "Did I hit you before when you broke your promise to me?!" he asked as his voice raised.

Manager Oka's eyes widened when he heard them screaming inside. "REKI! LANGA! Open the door, damn it!" he cursed.

Yet, the two inside ignored him.

"Reki..." Langa called when he finally calmed down. "I... I... didn't mean it." He stammered as his eyes widened in panic.

Reki didn't answer and just pushed him. He fixed his appearance before he pushed the table away and opened the door, startling Manager Oka.

"Reki – " Manager Oka called.

Reki lowered his head. "I'll come back tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble, manager." He spoke before he silently left after he picked up his skateboard, ignoring Langa's skateboard that he made.

"Reki..." Manager Oka muttered. Then, he turned and looked at Langa who had a desolate back standing inside the room. "Langa. What happened?" he asked.

"I..." Langa spoke with trembling lips. "I... hurt Reki..." he muttered. "Again..." he said.

Manager Oka's eyes widened in shock. Then, he sympathetically patted his back. He has seen Reki being depressed before. "Just give him some space." He told him. Then, he paused when he remembered something. "You were worried that he disappeared for two days, right?" he asked. "He said that he accidentally broke his phone. Then, his friend from before messaged him and was asking to meet. Reki was so excited and went. When he remembered to tell his family where he went, there was no signal on that place. And his phone finally stopped functioning." He explained. "That place was far. But, Reki had a good time since his friend said that he is now living happily skating freely, without any dangerous stuff. It seems that they had a good talk, making Reki feel better." He looked at Langa. "Reki was really happy when he returned and wanted to make his friend a skateboard. But... you..." he sighed.

Langa didn't say anything and just weakly collapsed on the floor. "I..." he spoke. "I really care about Reki." He said.

Manager Oka stared at Langa for a long time before his eyes widened in shock when he realized something. "You..." he muttered as he sharply inhaled. "Are you in love with Reki?!" he exclaimed. He was so shocked he dropped the fox kit in his hands. 

Langa bitterly smiled. "Am I that obvious?" he asked. "Though, I may not be able to have him anymore..." he lowered his head and finally, he cried.

(A/N: poor Langa... he really cared so much about Reki and got a big fright when Reki disappeared... the trauma. *sigh hang in there, kid. I will definitely give you an HE with Reki!)