Halt

"Huh? Reki's busy?" SHADOW spoke after he heard what MIYA has told him. "Hey. It's been days that he's not here. It's getting boring lately..." he sighed.

MIYA didn't answer. He just looked at Langa who was pushing and pulling his skateboard. No matter how famous he is, but no one was speaking to him. There was no one around him. Just like me. MIYA thought. Alone. When did it begin that he gained friends?

When Reki appeared. He became friends with Reki. He became friends with Langa. And even SHADOW. They even went on a trip, together with Joe and Cherry, though it was coincidental with the two. They had fun together, being scared and chased.

Yet, lately, Reki isn't around. SHADOW was right. Skating is boring without Reki. Even he, MIYA, as Reki's friend, he felt it. How much more is it for Langa, whose life is revolving around skating and Reki? But, MIYA felt that for Langa, Reki comes first than skating.

So, how much Langa is hurting right now? "SHADOW." He called after he heaved a sigh.

"Ah?" SHADOW turned to him after he didn't see anyone worthy to beef with him.

"Go talk to Langa." MIYA said.

"Huh? Why?" SHADOW asked.

MIYA was taken aback. That's right. He thought. They have never talked directly to Langa before. They only talk to him when Reki is around. And they talk to Langa through Reki. Now, what? "Just talk to him." He spoke. Before SHADOW could speak, he continued. "Talk to him about Reki." He added.

"... huh?" SHADOW looked at him. When he saw MIYA's serious gaze, he nodded. That's right... he thought. If they would talk with Langa without Reki, then they must talk with Langa about Reki. And

SHADOW knows that MIYA's decision is right when he saw Langa was staring at the skateboard in a daze. They have already found out that it was Reki who made that crazy skateboard for Langa.

"Reki..." he heard Langa spoke, waking him from his daze.

"Ehem. Langa." SHADOW called.

Langa turned.

"... how's Reki?" SHADOW asked as he forced a smile.

MIYA's decision is right, if it would be in any other time, but not now. Since Langa's current sore spot is Reki.

"... I don't know." Langa lowered his gaze.

SHADOW was taken aback. "Huh?" he muttered. "... did you two fight, again, for the third time?!" he asked. But, before he could continue to ask further, someone called Langa.

"Langa." It was Joe.

Langa slowly turned.

"Have a beef with me." Joe spoke. He saw Langa's uninterested expression and he secretly smiled. "Come on." He said and then left.

Being invited twice, Langa can't refuse. He excused himself from SHADOW and followed Joe. SHADOW was about to follow them when he heard MIYA call him.

...

Langa heard the skaters' excited cheers but he ignored them. His eyes subconsciously searched for that familiar red and wavy hair, but he couldn't see it. Then, he remembered that Reki isn't here. Maybe, he wouldn't come here again.

Thinking this, he clenched his fists and his face darkened. Will he really lose him? He thought. Reki loves skating. If Reki won't return to Crazy Rock just because of him...

"I would concentrate if I were you." Joe spoke.

Langa snapped out of his thoughts.

"I don't want to lose, but I also don't want to win against a distracted opponent." Joe told him and looked at the countdown.