Bubble

"Reki! You're finally good!" his classmates said and grinned.

"Yo! Good morning!" Reki greeted as he passed by them.

"Good morning, Reki." Langa greeted.

Reki's smile stiffened and he turned to him. "... good morning..." he greeted back before he sat on his seat.

The first day, he avoided him going to school because he fell sick. Today, he avoided him by leaving his house earlier and stay in a convenience store before going to school. Fortunately, Langa didn't wait for him in the school's gate or else, they would be alone. He isn't ready to face him alone yet.

The class finally started. During lunch, he told him that he is going to eat in the classroom. Langa was left with no choice but to agree. Reki didn't dare to give Langa a chance to corner him alone. He knows that Langa wouldn't dare make a move on him with their classmates around having lunch in the classroom, too.

But, no matter how much he has to hide, afternoon still came and now their classes have ended. Reki knows that it was just a coincidence before that he managed to escape Langa. Now, he didn't dare to escape. Langa will catch him sooner or later.

He has to face him.

"Reki." Langa called, surprised, when he turned and saw Reki was still on his seat.

"Langa." Reki called as he turned to him.

Langa's eyes brightened and he smiled. "Reki. Let's go home!" he told him.

Reki silently nodded. Langa really felt happy and he hummed while they skated home.

"Langa." Reki called when they reached his home.

"Yes?" Langa answered.

"You... do you really like me?" Reki asked as he looked at Langa in the eyes.

Langa nodded. "I do!" he answered. (A/N: lol this isn't a wedding vow yet, Langa.)

Reki's heart skipped a beat. But, somewhere also in his heart, he felt hesitation. "... I understand." He spoke.

"Reki...?" Langa called when he saw that Reki's expression looked off. He suddenly felt that feeling that he thought he has already removed in his heart. Yet, it came back.

"You won't go to Crazy Rock today?" Reki asked, changing the topic.

Langa shook his head. "How about Reki?" he asked.

"No. I feel tired today." Reki answered.

Langa started. "Then, Reki should rest more. You just recovered from your cold." He told him.

Reki's heart throbbed, feeling touched of Langa's concern. Langa is such a nice guy. He likes him, and he also likes him back. So, why is he still hesitating? It's because Langa is nice, that's why he is hesitating. "Okay." He nodded. Then, he raised his head, tiptoed, and then kissed Langa's lips. He lowered his eyes to hide the emotions that flashed in his eyes.

Someday, Langa would realize... that he shouldn't like me. He thought before he closed his eyes.

Langa's eyes widened before they darkened. He raised his hand and placed it on the back of Reki's head to pull him closer to him and kiss him deeper. He slipped his tongue inside Reki's mouth, eliciting satisfied moans from them both. "Haa... Reki." He called in between their kiss.

"Langa..." Reki called before he pushed him. "Let's stop here. We're still outside." He told him as he buried his flushed face on Langa's chest.

"... okay." Langa answered and lowered his gaze. The feeling inside his chest became stronger. Reki... I want you. All of you... he thought and closed his eyes as he hugged him.

They reluctantly let go of each other before Langa left. His hair like the snow was swallowed by the darkness along with his figure.

...

"So, you two finally made up?" MIYA asked when he saw Reki watching Langa's figure on the screen as Langa raced against another skater.

"'made up'?" Reki turned to him.

"... weren't you fighting again?" MIYA asked, feeling doubtful. "And you hid it from me again!" he frowned as he glared at Reki.

Reki's eyes widened. "We aren't... really..." he muttered.

"... really?" MIYA stared at him.

Reki nodded. Then, he turned to look at Langa on the screen, only to see him flying in the air again while holding the skateboard he made for him. A feeling of satisfaction rose in Reki's heart and he smiled. MIYA, who saw Reki smiled, can't help but smile, too. It seems that the two of them are really good. He thought before he left to prepare his beef.

Reki saw that the race is about the end. He is about to go to the finish line to wait for Langa when he finally heard the voices of the skaters behind him.

...

"You didn't wait for me in the finish line again..." Langa said after they kissed.

"... sorry." Reki spoke.

Langa smiled and hugged him tight. "But, I am already happy." He said. "Because I still can find you. So – " he buried his face in Reki's shoulder to hide his darkening eyes. " – don't leave me. Don't disappear on me again, Reki." He whispered.

Reki's eyes widened before he smiled. "Okay." He answered as he hugged Langa back. I may have to apologize to him again... he thought. As I will be the one to break our promise this time.

...

"... what are you thinking, idiot gorilla?" Cherry asked when he saw Joe in the finish line after his beef. "Don't think alone since you are an idiot. You can't solve it." He told him.

A vein popped in Joe's forehead and he glared at Cherry. "I am just thinking..." he still spoke, nonetheless. "About Langa." He said.

"Langa?" Cherry tilted his head. "What could be the problem on him? That he's too good?" he asked.

Joe's face darkened. "No." he answered.

"Then, what problem do you have on him? Just invite him to a beef." Cherry said.

"The problem is that it's not about skating." Joe said.

"Huh?" Cherry looked at him. "Then, what is it?" he asked.

"... I think it's about Reki." Joe answered.

Aside from skating, there's nothing that Langa likes, aside from Reki. Nothing interests him aside from skating, and Reki.

"Huh? I thought that they are not fighting?" Cherry asked as he stopped.

"I thought so, too, but..." Joe frowned when he remembered what he saw in the finish line earlier after Langa's beef.

That stunned expression with fearful eyes when Langa saw that Reki wasn't there... Joe remembered when Langa jumped on Reki after he had a beef with Adam. Before, it was Reki who is jumping on Langa. But, they never thought that Langa would jump on Reki, because Langa looked too cool for that.

However, it didn't escape Joe's eyes earlier. Fortunately, he was watching the beef earlier closely. Or else, he would've missed it, because Langa immediately suppressed that darkness in his eyes.

Cherry's expression changed after he heard what Joe said. "... is that true?" he asked.

Joe nodded. "I am really worried... Langa's state is..." he sighed. "Should we talk about it with Reki?" he asked.

Cherry was silent for a while. "... you do as you wish." He said before he left.

Joe was taken aback. "... Cherry?" he called as he watched Cherry's back. Did I imagine it before that he cared about the kids?

Meanwhile, Cherry lowered his head, which he never did before, to hide the redness of his eyes. 

(A/N: oh no... dark!Langa is starting... the Matchablossom though :'( )