Chapter One

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

Beep, beep, beep!

I groaned, turning off the alarm that woke me up at five in the morning every day. I ruffled my hand through my dark hair and slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. My eyelids could barely stay up, as my eyes flew to the person next to me. Rolling my eyes, I tapped my finger on his shoulder.

"Taehyung~ Wake up. We have to go to school."

No response.

I sighed, before pulling the blanket away from him, revealing his skinny body, nearly completed naked, with just boxers barely hanging on his hips.

I could feel my cheeks heat up, as Taehyung finally sat up as well.

"Oh, morning, Kookie." He said sleepily, kissing me on the forehead. "Morning." I simply replied, my lips turning into a small smile.

Ah, what a nice feeling this was. Waking up next to your boyfriend.

Correct, boyfriend.

It's been a month since I had woken up from the coma now. Which means, it's also been a month since Taehyung and I had started dating. Ever since then, Taehyung wouldn't leave my side, no matter what happened. He had convinced my parents to let him stay at my house and sleep in my room with me. He said, it was because he wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything stupid again. But I for sure wasn't going to. I finally had what I had wanted for a long time. I finally had Taehyung, and that was enough to make me happy.

I kissed Taehyung's cheek before getting out of the bed. I was wearing loose white pajama pants and a grey baggy T-Shirt, my hair messy from sleeping.

I took my school uniform from my closet and quickly walked over to the bathroom, to take a shower. After washing myself, I got out and dried myself. I put on my school uniform, then glancing at the mirror. God, I had to do something about that bedhead of mine.

So I took the comb and combed my hair so it was somewhat straight and good-looking.

A smile flew to my face, when I saw my sleepy boyfriend enter the room. He threw his arms around my waist, before placing a long kiss on my cheek, making my cheeks heat up.

"You look good in that uniform," He whispered, his breath brushing my earlobe. "Y-You already said that yesterday." I cursed myself mentally for stuttering, but Taehyung didn't notice...or did he? I could just see him smirking for a second, before he held me even closer to his warm body. "I know, and I'll continue to say it everyday. Because, damn, you look hot in it." He muttered, making me probably look like a tomato.

"T-Taehyung, we have to get ready quickly. We only have like, fifteen minutes left..." I told him, but he just hummed, before turning me around, still holding me tight in his arms.

"I don't wannaaaa! I wanna stay home with you all dayy." He protested, pouting, making me bite my lower lip. Damn. He was super good at pouting, it was so hard to resist him. He was so freaking cute.

"Taehyu-" I was cut off, by Taehyung's lips crushing into mine. Caught off guard, my face grew hot. But I didn't dislike it, no. In fact, being kissed by Taehyung was heaven. You wouldn't know if he's never kissed you, but it felt perfect. It wasn't a soft or tender kiss, but the way his tongue invaded my mouth was something I could never grew tired of.

I didn't want our lips to part, but we ran out of breath, so we eventually had to. A satisfied grin plastered on Taehyung's face, he pecked my nose.

"Ugh. I don't want to go to school either, y'know. But it's law, we have to go." Taehyung pulled me even closer, our chests touching each other's, as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Not if we say we're sick or something," He muttered sleepily. I sighed in defeat, "Fine. I'll tell my parents that I feel too tired to go." I finally agreed, making Taehyung jerk his head up and smiling at me happily, before pecking my lips. "Yay." He said, before running out of the bathroom, leaving me there, leaning on the sink.

I turned back around, only to see that my face had become really red. Taehyung still had so much affection on me, even after one whole month of dating. Well, but then again, we rarely kissed like that, and we'd never gone any further than kissing- God. Why was I even thinking about that at this moment?!

I groaned in frustration, before washing my face and left the bathroom as well, closing the door behind me. I made my way down to the kitchen, where my mother was waiting happily, making bacon. My father was sitting at the table, reading the newspapers while eating his toast with marmalade.

I sat down beside him, leaning my elbow on the table and resting my head on the palm of my hand. "Um, mom, dad.." I started talking, unsure if I should really lie to them. But then I remembered how happy it made Taehyung, so I got over it and talked. "I feel very tired and weak today..and uhm, you know, I was wondering if I could stay home today, since I don't feel well. And of course I wouldn't be alone, Taehyung would take care of me while you're at work, of course." I explained quickly, making my dad glance at me. "Sure, Jungkook. You shouldn't go to school when you're not feeling well." He answered, making me smile in relief. "Thanks, dad," I replied quickly, before making my way back up to my room, where Taehyung was already back in my bed, snoring softly.

I laughed quietly and closed the door behind me, before walking over to my bed and throwing myself right beside Taehyung.

I stared at his sleeping face for a while. It looked so peaceful, happy, his lips slightly parted. I had to try resisting the urge to kiss him again. I mean, what if he woke up when I was kissing him? That would be just plain embarrassing. But damn. I really wanted to. So fuck it, I leaned closer and pressed my lips against his. A simple, soft kiss, which lasted for only about half a minute. A smile made it's way to my lips, when I pulled back and threw my arm around him, my other arm laying under my head.

"I love you." I whispered, before I could feel myself drift off to sleep once again.