Chapter Five

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

After what Hana had said that day, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It'd been a week since then already, and Hana hadn't bothered us anymore, but I spent all day thinking about her words, which I knew were absurd and not the truth, but for some reason, I was scared. She had said I would give up again; What did she mean by that? Did she mean I would attempt suicide again? But why would she say that? I was pretty sure she wasn't talking meaningless bullshit, she was definitely up to something, and that bothered me a whole damn lot.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Taehyung pulled me out of my bad thoughts, his hand on my shoulder and his worried expression making me feel bad. He was so caring and wonderful, so amazing and I didn't even know how to describe him, other than absolutely breathtakingly perfect. I honestly didn't deserve him, but I was so grateful to have him.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about what Hana said, and it worried me, since she might be up to something, y'know." I answered honestly, pulling his hand off my shoulder and taking it into mine, lacing our fingers. A small smile formed on my lips, as I could practically feel the love between us.

"No need to worry about what that bitch said, Kookie, she's wrong. No matter what she may do, I'll always take care of you and never let go of you. I love you too much to let that happen," He said, showing me his usual beautiful smile and gave my hand a short squeeze.

"I know that, but...I don't know, I love you, too, Tae." I replied confusedly, before pecking his cheek.

"Just remember that I'll never let you get hurt, baby."

I nodded at that, not quite thinking about it. I knew he wouldn't, but for some, to me unknown, reason, I had a very weird feeling in my stomach, that I didn't like one bit.

It was monday, eight am and I really couldn't bring myself to get out of bed. Taehyung had already eaten breakfast with my parents, gotten dressed and was now sitting next to me, holding my hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked with his damn deep voice that made my heart skip a beat everytime he spoke.

"My throat and head hurt." I whispered almost inaudible, seeing as my throat really hurt and I couldn't speak loudly.

"Do you want to stay home?" He asked quietly, before laying down next to me, staring me in the eyes. I gave him a small smile and squeezed his hand.

"I don't want to, but I don't think I'd be able to focus on whatever the teachers say with this headache. Ah, but Tae, please stay with me. I don't want to be alone."

He nodded, before letting go of my hand and I winced as my hand was beginning to feel cold without his hand on mine.

"I'll let your parents know," He said quietly, before exiting the room and leaving me there, laying sick in bed. Ah.

It felt like forever, until Taehyung finally came back. He opened the door just wide enough for him to fit in and closed it behind him.

"How're you feeling?" He asked, as he walked towards the bed, placing a glass of what I supposed was water on the nightstand. He sat down beside me and placed his hand on mine yet again. I smiled at his touch, it was so warm, reassuring, calming, loving.

"Better, now that you're back." I admitted honestly, my head hurting too much for me to care about what I was saying.

My vision was kind of, blurred? I guess. All I could see was Taehyung's beautiful face smiling at me.
My body felt numb, I couldn't feel anything besides Taehyung's touch.
I couldn't hear anything, but his deep voice, and every single one of his words echoed in my head.