Chapter Two

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

The bright rays of sunlight started shining right into my eyes, as I tried to open my eyes, which was a very hard task to do, seeing as I was really tired.

I glanced to my right, after I had finally managed to keep my eyelids up, to see my boyfriend peacefully sleeping, engulfed in my arms.

Man. I was so happy, you don't even know; Jungkook was finally mine, after everything we've went through, and I couldn't have been happier.

Staring at him, I noticed some things about his face. His dark black eyelashes were long, slightly curled up, covering the most beautiful eyes I'd ever looked at. My eyes went down from his eyes, towards his lips. They were slightly parted, showing his cute bunny teeth. His skin was, like, flawless. It was really soft, there were no pimples, etc. Just flawless. Not that it'd matter if it was any different; I loved him, no matter what.

A long, relieved sigh left my mouth. Relieved, because he no longer had to feel any pain. The pain, I had caused him...

Just before I could start blaming myself, I felt Jungkook move in my arms. He groaned quietly, making the ends of my lips lift up in a small smile.

"Taehyuuung.." He groaned a bit louder, when I hugged him even tighter.

"Yes, Jungkook?" I asked sweetly, smiling at him. I could see him trying to open his eyes.
"What time is it?" He asked quietly, rubbing his beautiful eyes with his pretty hands.

I sighed quietly, before turning around and taking my phone from the nightstand. I pushed the on-button and watched it turn on, before reading the time out loud, "Eleven in the morning."

"Mm..Let's sleep some more, 'kay?" I could hear his sleepy voice ask from behind me. I quickly turned back to him, seeing he had already fallen asleep. I chuckled, throwing my arm around his waist and pulling him as close as possible. I placed a kiss on his nose, before drifting off to sleep as well.

***

I groaned, when I felt someone hit my shoulder, not very hard, but still hard enough to hurt.

"Taehyung, wake up, it's already one thirty pm!" My boyfriend's sweet voice yelled, making me snap my eyes open immediately.

"God. We've slept for so long..." He mumbled, falling back on the bed, after I had sat up, to show him that I was fully awake.

"Did you just wake up?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Duh. I would've woken you up long ago, if I'd been awake. Now let's get up and do something with this wonderful day, except laying in bed." He said, standing up from his bed.

I groaned, covering my face with my hands. "But I'm so tired!"

"Taehyung, no. We can't lay in bed all day. Now get up, lazyass." He sounded kind of annoyed, but I could make out the slightest bit of excitement.

Excitement? Why was he excited?

Anyway, I decided to listen to him and slowly forced myself to get up as well and get dressed.

"Wait." Jungkook said, after I had gotten up.

"What?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow at him. His cheeks turned slightly pink, which made him look so damn cute, I couldn't help but walk up to him and throw my hands around his waist tightly, burying my face in his very good-smelling neck.

"You, uhm, shouldn't wear the same clothes as yesterday. And well...since you don't have any other clothes..." His voice trailed off, but I understood immediately what he meant by that. My lips turned into a small smirk.