Chapter 5: clubbb

Amya POV

Amya POV

"You working for who?" James yelled at me over the phone

"NBA youngboy" I muttered because I know I had to get back to cleaning

"Come back now you cheating on me?"

"No James I'm only here for a couple more days then I'm coming back. Why you trippin I'm not doing you dirty"

I hung up the phone instantly seeing Kentrell walk into the room. I looked at him and he looked at me. "Fuck you looking at me fa? You posed to be working in yo lazy ass in hea on your phone" he yelled

I gotta smart mouth but imma just hold it for now only for the check. But he's really starting to piss me off. "Okay" I responded

He looked me up and down then left the room. Can I have some privacy I thought to myself. I put on sum sweats over my shorts and got ready for another day at work.

—-

Today the house didn't need as much cleaning thankfully but I knew it was still gonna be hard work. I just blocked James for the day. He's taking it way too seriously I'm here for a job not a boyfriend and I don't even do shit.

I walked into the living room to see Jess cleaning. "Hey baddie" I smacked her butt.

She laughed and took out her AirPods. "Heyy girlyy, yo ass look so tired"

"Am" I responded sitting on the couch "I barely bad any sleep I was up talking to James all night"

Jess rolled her eyes, she didn't like James at all. "Girll anyways, you heard yb yelling at somebody this morning?"

"Yup cuz it was me. He was calling lazy and all types of shii just going off and I kept my cool but imma kentrell know soon."

"Kentrell???"

"Yeah that's his real name but I should be calling him dentrell , I can put my phone on charge in that forehead" I rolled my eyes and Jess laughed

"Girlll you too much where's this energy around kentrell?"

"Don't worry bout that, but what's been up with you and ben."

"Wellllll, he wants to take me out this weekend and we've been texting he's so sweet" she smiled

"I'm just happy you got you someone to make you smile"

"Awwwnn bestiee thanks, but you could to if you would just cut off James"

"Noooo, everything will get better when I get baack to him I just know... he just needs lil reassurance " I shrugged it off

"If you say so you better start cleaning and just get over with mr. attitude room or else he'll yell at you again"

"I dare him" I huffed then got my stuff so I could go up to his room

I put in my AirPods cause I wasn't tryna hear no talking. I opened his door and there was a random girl that wasn't Iyanna riding his dick. "Oop my bad" I said and went right back out then took a deep breath.