Chapter 10

Kentrell POV DreamI rubbed Myas growing stomach as she laid down

Kentrell POV
Dream
I rubbed Myas growing stomach as she laid down. I finally got her to come back home. It wasn't like I gave ha a choice. "Whatchu thinking about mamas" I asked her since she looked so distracted.

"Nothing" she coldly responded

"Tell me, you been ignoring me ever since the hospital"

"Kentrell you choked me and forced me to move back with you I just need to process this"

I got up from the bed and paced around. " I don't do anything right for you huh?"

"Kentrell-"

"NO, you still thinking bout him aren't you?" I asked

"What are you talking about"

"STOP FUCKING BEING STUPID I KNOW YOU STILL THINKING BOUT LEE"

"That's my child's father kentrell, of course I'm thinking what happened to him and my child I haven't seen her ever since everything went down"

"Well, im hea now and you having my baby he just up and left yo ass when you got shot"

"NO HE DIDNT"

I was gonna keep telling Mya that Lee left her knowing that he sent out a whole team to look for ha. But he'll neva find ha I ain't fucking up this time.

I woke up. " Nahh this gotta stop" I thought to myself . Why does the dream keep on coming back when I get better. I got up from my bed just to walk around the house to cool down. I heard crying so I checked Jess room.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes  then mugged me. "What wrong?" J said scratching my head

"Amya just got kicked out"

"Damn, why" I scratched my head not really caring

" i don't kno she didn't tell she's at my brothers right now"

"Who yo brother"

"His name is Leon" she responded

Name sounded familiar.

She kept crying making me uncomfortable. "Kentrell please just let her stay here this month with me"

"No" i instantly said because that bitch fucked up my relationship

"I promise she won't bother you just please let her stay"

I thought about for a lil while. I wouldn't want this to happen to my sister. "I guess she can come back but she got a new set of rules if she can't follow through she gotta go"

I walked out

Amya POV

I woke up with a big head ache. I looked around to see Leon put on his shirt. I never knew he had tats. "Goodmorning" he said still looking in the mirror

"Morning" I responded getting out the bed

"Cmon let's go"

"What you mean?"

"Jess got you to job back we bout to get going"

"What?? But I haven't even showered and did anything yet"

"That's gone have to wait princess" that was the nickname he gave me when we were younger " it's an hour drive and I got somewhere to be"

"Ughhh" I whined I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back

——-

The car here was good me and Leon actually talked and got to catch up. We haven't really spoken to each other in a while so it was such a coincidence when he saw me that night.

He helped me bring my suitcase to the door. "Ight I'll see you" he said about to go back to the car but then I stopped him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks" I smiled

He looked surprised but happy. I ring on the doorbell to see Jess open it. I instantly hugged her. "I missed youuuu" she said hugging me

"Me toooo" I responded

"Cmon let's go you HAVE to tell me what happened "

She helped me bring my stuff upstairs to the room.

——.

I caught her up with everything and she was in shock. "I think you should really just stop fucking with James"

"I know but he's my first love I don't think I could find anyone like him or better"

She rolled her eyes then we heard a knock on the door. "Come in"

Kentrell stood at the door and motioned for me to come to him. I looked at Jess expecting the worst then I walked out to him. "Yes?" I asked

"Come on" he held on to my waist walking me to his room.

We both came in and he closed the door. "So you can't say hi?" He asked "that shit disrespectful if it was for me you would've been out side"

"Hi kentrell..."

"Whatever imma just get to it, so now that you back you gotta act right. You still got yo cleaning job but you got to do sum a lil extra"

"Like??"

"You gotta remind me to take my medication, you will clean AND cook for me, you have to remind me to go to my therapist, and you can't talk to my homies AT ALL"

"That's all?" I asked cringing at what he said

"Oh i just remembered" he smiled deviously going into his closet "You gotta where this to clean" he pulled out and ugly gray school janitors outfit

"Ew oh hell no" I said

"Well then you can bounce he pointed to the door"

I stood there thinking. I mean it's only for a month and it's hella good pay so might as well....

"Okay I'll do it...Why am I assigned all this?"

"Cause you fucked up no you making it up to me you gon do it or not cause you can take yo ass right back home"

I sighed and rolled my eyes he sounded out of his mind. "Mhm"

"Good girl" he smiled

_______________________________

Thoughts on kentrells new rules?

Thoughts on kentrells dream?

Y'all ship Leon and Amya?