Chapter 11: pawn

Amya POV a week later

All kentrell do is boss people around. This whole "new rules" shit is just a power move. Like do I look like a full time maid or wife? Hell no. He dosent even talk to me he just ignores me.

My mom has been calling me to come back home I'm really considering it but there's gonna be a lot of animosity. She probably told the whole family already and I just don't need that type of stress.

I haven't even went to school for like a good two weeks now. I'm either gone have to tell kentrell about it and we figure out a plan for how I'm gonna get there or finish school online.

"I shouldn't even be doing all this" I thought in my head while flipping the pancakes. Just know when James is ready to stop acting up I'm gonna leave this house I really want to talk this shit out.

As I scrambled the eggs I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. Who tf?? "When you gon be done" I heard kentrells voice say

"Soon..." I responded

I felt a lil uncomfortable but still comforting, he never gave me attention like this before. He held on to me for a bit scrolling on his phone. "Ight bring it up to me when you done" he said then kissed me on my cheek and went upstairs

Ummmm WTF??? I gotta tell Jess. I FaceTimed her real quick. She's probably still in bed cause I had to wake up earlier than her. She answered. "Yesss" she said tiredly

"You will not believe what just happened" I said putting the eggs in a plate

"What"

"Kentrell was nice to me and not no regular nice but like nice nice"

"Tell me what happened"

"I was just cooking and he held me by my waist asking me when I was gonna be done and shit then after he kissed me on my cheek"

"I just know he likes you I was tryna tell you"

"But every other time he's so mean and it irritates me so bad"

"I kno but girl I'm tired asf I'll see you when I wake up"

"Okay I made sum breakfast so yours will be downstairs."

"Thanks boooo byee"

She hung up and i got mentally prepared to take kentrell plate up to his room. I brought it up and opened the door quietly. He was in the mirror looked like he was getting ready to go somewhere. "Set it on my nightstand" he said still looking in the mirror.

I set it dune and was bout to get out then he stopped me. "Go get my other chain form the bathroom and help me put it on" he said

I went to go get it and came back to put it on. I got ion my tippy toes to put on the clasp. " Kentrell why don't you like me?" I asked

" who said I didn't"

"Well you act like it"

"I don't like how you act"

"What you mean how I act? Last time i remember you thought I was dumb"

"Ain't nothing changed Amya, im just looking at the bright side of things, you pretty, and i can handle that. You actually look just like someone I know"

"Who"

"You wouldnt know ha ..." he looked at me for awhile making me nervous

Omniscient POV

Kentrell look at her for a while. She looked exactly like Mya. He didn't even wanna be around her a lot because he didn't wanna fuck up again like in his dreams. But this morning he couldn't resist. He had to keep her at a level where she was still his, so he could figure her out.

"Why you just staring?" She asked

"Come hea" he pulled her in and started kissing her

It surprised her but she kissed back. She always thought kentrell was cute anyways. And if James was gonna ignore her might as well. They kiss and he deepened it adding tongue.

Suddenly Kentrell broke the kiss. Amya wanted more and he could see that but in honesty he didn't want her foreal . Yeah she was cute n all but he just knew she was one of dem girls that would take the bare minimum and fall in love with a nigga. After that he wanted to see how far he could play her.

She still held on to him looking up at him with a smile. "I think he's the one" she thought.

He took her off him. "I gotta go somewhere so I'll see you later or tomorrow" he said

"Oh okay I guess I'll see you later" she walked out smiling

"Dumb hoe" he mumbled to himself fixing his chains.

James POV

"Why does everything have to be about her" my girl yelled at me

"Told you just give me time I won't be worried bout ha I just need to set this nigga up" I responded

"I know but I don't wanna feel like I'm competing with my lil sister, Amyas always getting what I want" she wrapped her arms around me and pouted.

"Don't worry Nina, you gone have me all to yourself soon"

_______________________________

Though on kentrell pretty much using Amya?

Thoughts on James and Nina?