Chapter 7: pool party

Omniscient Pov days later

Amya and Jess were finish doing what the had to do so the wanted to go in the pool. Jess asked Kentrell and he was okay with it just as long as they don't stay in the pool after 11. Kentrell was going through his stuff too. He was with his baby boy,kacey , all day so he didn't really care what they did.

Jess called the gang but Amya didn't want Kentrells friends there especially after what happened at the club. Jess so badly wanted to see Ben so she invited the anyways,Kentrell wouldn't want anybody he didn't know in the house.

Only Ben, Boomer, three, and kd were coming. "Ayeee" Jess looked at her bikini in the mirror.

"Girlll yo shit sitting" Amya said amping her best friend up

"I knowwwww can't wait for Ben to see" she stuck her tongue out

Amya laughed and went to go put on hers. She hasn't talked to James in days and missed him badly, even with the attitude . But she felt like this lil job was a break from him.

She analyzed her bikini it show a lil bit too much. They were thong bikinis so her ass was hanging out and tittes were very much sitting. The bikini was pink and very much complemented her brown skin complexion. And she had her cute belly pierced just to go with it.

She stepped out the bathroom strutting. "Okayyyy I seee youuuu" Jess hyped her

"Yupppp periodddd" She responded twerking

"Can't wait for Kentrell to see that huh?"

"Baby hellll nooo he won't even be here and I don't like that grumpy ass boy this is all Boomers right now" she laughed "...just playingggg!!"

"How about bitch ass James?"

"We're on a break rn so dead that"

They both got there stuff and there loud speaker and went to the pool. The gang came at the right time cause Jess went to open the door for them. Ben was definitely watching her ass as they went to the pool.

They all went to the pool and just chilled they were smoking, swimming, just vibes out listening to music. Amya didn't pay no mind to boomer he just wanted to smoke and not get in the water. She wanted to play in the water as much as possible she loved swimming.

"Baeeee get in the water with meeee" Jess begged ben

"Now you know I can't swim so stop tugging on me" Ben responded because he was lowkey scared he was going to drown

Kd swam over to Amya while she was chillin. "You know you fine right?"

"Uhh yeah thank you" she looked at him thinking nigga get away

"Just know a niggga like me can take care of a fineee ass girl like you"

"Okay??? Sorry but I have a man" she laughed and swam away

Boomer mugged kd for talking to her. He just couldn't wait to get his hands on her especially seeing how her ass hung out  of her bikini. Little did he know Amya ain't want him.

Kentrell walked in the house tired ass hell. He just wanted to go to sleep. The house was flawless clean as he expected.

Kentrell POV

Kentrell POV

I put down everything I had in my room. Shii I need a blunt I thought to myself. Being a rapper, a 7x baby daddy , and running a drug business ain't for the week. I was missing coming back home to iyanna for sum peace.

I just remember Jess telling me they we're gonna be in the pool so I decided to go down there.

I walked in to hear my song "untouchable" playing and seeing Amya twerk on the water. Not surprised. She noticed me and kept shaking ha ass on the water biting her lip at me. She knew what she was doing. Not gone that shit was moving but ion got time fa that.

Ben and Jess were all booed up. While boomer smoked and kd and three were in the pool. "Lemme hit that shit" I said to boomer walking up to him

I sat down by him and he passed it to me making me take a long pull. "Damn nigga you look roughed up" boomer said to me

"I know baby mama was doing too much, I ain't think having a daughter would be this hard" I admitted

"Damnn , just make sure to don't have a fast lil one like ha" he pointed at Amya as she came out the pool and went over to Jess

"Nigga you was the same one thirsting ova ha" I laughed

"Maneeee, chill she ova hea acting like she don't want me"

"I mean I heard she gotta nigga so might as well leave it aloneeee"

Boomer laughed at what I said then we stopped laughing when we seen Amya coming over to us. "Why aren't y'all getting in the pool" she asked

I analyzed her close up. Nice pink lips, nice boobs sitting right, sexy ass belly piercing, white toes, and got a nice fat ass on ha. Just like Mya.

Boomer was talking bout ha but I know he want that cause he couldn't keep his eyes off ha.

"Don't worry bout us lil girl" he said taking a pull and she rolled her eyes and walked away

I looked at the nigga watch her ass as she walked away. I laughed. " what?" He asked

" you know you want that"

"Cant lie I do"

Typical Boomer.

———

After awhile I went to my room and took a shower. I just needed sum stress relief. I got out the shower with a towel round my waist. I went to my therapist so all the weird dreams had stop. I hated seeing that image of me strangling the girl. I been takin my medication so all the rage problems calmed down.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to quickly get me a water. Of course Amya had to be in there on her phone. "Whatchu doing in hea getting my floors all wet with yo pool water" I asked

"I was just taking a minute to myself my social battery went down." She responded

"Oh" I open the refrigerator

" you just got out the shower?"

"Duhh" I pointed at the towel

"Damn just asking"

She watched me and looked at the towel. "Why you staring"

"I don't know" she said coming closer to me

"I love your tattoos" she rubbed my chest

"Don't touch me" I slapped her hand off and walked away

__________________________________

Y'all think boomer wants Amya?

Thoughts on Amya showing a lil interest in Kentrell?