Chapter 1.PART 2: Secrets

I was right, life does hate me. Hey life, the feelings are mutual!

"What do you mean dad?" I squint my eyes.

"Sit down sweety" the nurses grabs my arm, and leads me to the bed. I don't remove eye contact with my father, as I wait for him to answer.

He takes a deep breath, sits in the nurses office chair. He runs his hand through his hair and down his face.

"I don't know how to start" he chuckles.

"Hmm, maybe the beginning?" I said it a bit more rudely then I intended but I need answers.

"Right..umm so it all started when I met your mother." What is he on about? he's told me this a million times.

"Yeah, yeah, you guys met at a ball, and when you first Laid eyes on her, you fell in love. Your love wasent permitted, so you guys ran away together to what we now call home, mist village. You guys ended up getting married, and had me 5 years later. Her family found where'd you guys run off to, and tryed to drag mom away to her home, the stress was so much that..that she committed suicied." It's a sad story really, but so beautiful at the same time.

My dad clears his throat, and shift uncomfortably. "Well that's the...PG version." Huh? What did he even mean by that?

"Care to explain?" This is what I was told my whole life...what's going on?

"Of course son. Like you said our marriage was not permitted, the reason for that was because of who or..rather....What she and her family was." He takes a deep breath and continues.

"She was a supernatural son" my heart just fell into my stomach there's just no way, They've been wiped out for centuries.

"When we met it was not at a ball, or anything as fancy it was by a lake I used to go to when I was a boy. I would go there to get away to relax." He chuckles "I wasn't all that happy to see a girl there. That was until she turned around, and oh what a beautiful sight. I never seen anything more beautiful in all my life up until that moment. She smiled at me, and I fell in love. Ever since that night we would sneak out to see One another. That went on for a good year and a half, until I got the courage to ask her out." He wipes a tear off of his face.

"She said 'you won't what to marry me...when you know what I am' I told her that She could be a anything, and I would still marry her. She smiled and told me her deepest darkest secrets. All of'um even that she was a supernatural. Of course I was surprised, but I still loved her no less. I would give her the sun if she asked. Her family didn't except me, and tryed to even kill me, because I knew there secret. So we ran away." He sighs "one of the best things we could have done. At the age of 20 and 18 we came here. Home. To mist village." He gestured with his hands.

"We had got married as soon as we got settled down, 2 years it took. But we never gave up. We were so happy but we did miss our family's a lot. 5 years later we had been blessed with you. It was one of the best moments of my life. You were 10 when..when they found us. They told your mom and I that, one of us had to leave, and one had to stay with you. I tryed to make her stay! But she just...she..she killed herself infront of me..." he burst out in to tears. I walk over to him and rapp my arms around him.

"It's ok dad..I got you" I said a tear running down my cheek. "I got you.."

To be continued.