" Getting Ready. The Calm Before the Storm."

Back in the Hyde Industries, Jackson and the female scientist resting near the S.E.M. He just staring at the ground, remembered his son's tears dripping on his cheeck. Meanwhile, the female scientist is complaining to herself about how Yamano survived the experiment.

“ I cannot believe it!! This experiment is a near success. This is one of my greatest creation in the world and now, its a freaking thrash. Thrash, I told you. THRASH!!!” said the scientist.

The S.E.M begin to light up and suddenly it shut of by itself. The display on the S.E.M shows one hundred percent completion.

“ Hundred percent completion?? Oh yeah?!?! That douchebag survived the experiment, you stupid thing. Taste my kick.” said the angry female scientist.

The scientist just kicked the machine out of anger for a couple of times. The display starting to become fade. Now, the display shows fifty percent completion. After that, the display shut off by itself.

“ Boss. The machine's busted.” said the woman.

Jackson didn't reply anything. The woman slowly went towards her boss.

“ Are you okay, boss?? You look so sad. When you sad, I'm sad too.” said the female scientist.

“ I shouldn't have known. I shouldn't make a deal with Yamano. He survived the test and took my little boy away from me.” said Jackson.

“ Sorry to hear that, boss. Lauren-kun seems like a good boy to me. You know how he acts. He has that kind of soul.” said the female scientist.

“ Said the loud-mouthed scientist like you. You don't know how it feels like to lose your only family member.” Jackson replied angrily.

“ At least you know that your son is in safe hands.” said the female scientist.

Jackson gasped for a moment. He slowly calming himself.

“ I don't want Lauren to get hurt when the day comes.” said Jackson.

“ I know. You can just ask the Order soldier not to attack Lauren.” said the female scientist.

“ You know everything can happen, right??” Jackson said.

“ I don't know, boss. Let's just hope for the best. Lauren will be alright. Trust me, that little boy is a strong boy.” said the female scientist.

The female scientist hugged her boss. Jackson just let her do it. After that...

“ If you hug me again, I will cut your salary off.” Jackson threatened.

“ What the F!!!” said the female scientist.

“ Yep. That's coming out of your salary too.” Jackson joked.

Suddenly, the scientist's stomach is growling.

“ Umm.. Boss. Can we go find something to eat. I'm starving..” said the femalr scientist.

Jackson just sighed looking at his employee's shenanigans.

“ Let's go. I'll drive.” said Jackson.

Jackson and the female scientist went inside the car and drive away from Hyde Industries.

“ Can't you just called me father. It's awkward for you to call me as boss. Go on, try it.” said Jackson.

“ I think we have a long way to go, Boss.” said the female scientist.

They continue to drive to the nearest fast-food restaurant.

The next day, in the Headquarters infirmary, Yamano has his working laptop in front of him. He wants to have a video call with his family back home. As the video call begin, Yamano saw Yukina cried in front the monitor. Yamano was surprised to see Yukina's face near the camera.