Hazel eyes

Elanoras POV:
"Get in"I say grabbing the keys form under the mat.

"Really!ME?"I hear Lorenzo say sarcastically
I can't but roll my eyes at his sarcasm.

I just walk away leaving the door open,I can feel Mauro stirring a bit.My poor angel.

"Mm it's nice in here"I her him mumble while checking out the place I bought like thirty minutes ago.

It's nice,it's a modern black styled house.
Beautiful decorations,everything was modern and everything matched perfectly.

I loved it and I'm sure my little minion will to.

"So can I like move in"I hear Lorenzo ask behind me.

"No"I say settling down Mauro on the couch with a bunch of pillows by his side.

"Thank you Lorenzo,I appreciate it but you can go if you want to"I say calmly looking at his eyes that I remember blew my mind away that day.

Hazel beautiful eyes.

"Look Elanora, I wanna be here for you so let me please"I hear him whisper as he stares deeply at me.

"Thanks Lorenzo but if you your gonna stay
You have to go to the store for some things"I say my mood changing from calm to demanding.

"I'll need a crib,blankets-baby ones specifically,diapers,baby wipes,some snickers bars and that's it because your my friend now aren't you"I say tilting my head slightly.

I watch as he glares at me silently.

"You little witch"I hear him whisper

I'm again mesmerized by his gentle smile and dimples.

The small freckle on his left cheek and the small scattered ones on his nose.

"You do realize I have people who can get me this stuff"

"Then get them if you wanna stay here"

"Fine give me thirty minutes"I hear him speak as he walks away with the phone on his ear.

I walk next to the grey couch sitting down next to my little one.

I stroke his soft cheeks,hoping that everything will be okay.

"Okay they should drop off everything in about twenty minutes"I hear him utter while sitting down next to me.

I turn to my side meeting his hazel eyes.

"Thank you"I say genuinely

"No problem beautiful"I hear him whisper as he intensely looks at me.I couldn't take my eyes off him,he made me mesmerized by his eyes and smile and those dimples that make your heart do a little flip.

But it made me feel guilty like that gut wrenching guilty,calling someone beautiful other than Maurizio.It made me sad because I don't know if it's okay to love again.Can I love again ,would Maurizio be okay with it.

I didn't realize I was crying until Lorenzo's hand wiped away a tear.

"Don't cry it's hurting me little one"I hear him whisper holding my face with his hands.

"Don't cry"

I shakily bring my hands up to his face holding his cheeks.

I softly bring his face closer to mine,I see as his eyes widen and lips part.

I can feel as our breaths mingle together.

I feel his hands go to the back of my neck bringing my lips to connect with his.

I feel and everlasting warmth fill my stomach.His lips are soft.

I grab his hair in between my hands gripping it softly as we kiss gently.

I feel his grip on my hair tighten and he starts kissing me more aggressively,his tongue finding mine eagerly.

We trash our tongues together like it's the medicine we need.Like this kiss is telling something we don't know about.

I pull away from him still holding him, i open my eyes as he stares at me intensely his lips are red and slightly swollen.

He looks good nonetheless.

"Thank you"I whisper quietly

I watch his face scrunch up

"For"

"Because maybe in the future I can love someone new maybe I can have another chance at love"I tell him genuinely.

I watch as his eyes widen and light up.

His face smiles faintly as he asks me"Can I be that second chance Elanora".

I'm completely stunned and I don't know why
I'm not sure what to say.
I always thought he hated me because of what I did when we were younger.
"You know what never mind forget I said that"
He says blushing slightly in embarrassment.

"No"I basically scream grabbing his face .

"I want you to be my second chance if you want to be"I say calmly on the outside but on the inside I can feel my heart beating out of my chest.

His face suddenly breaks into a huge grin.I couldn't help the one that appeared on my face.

"I would be honered little one"

"Okay"I say pecking his lip while resting on him.

Maurizio would want me to be happy and Lorenzo can maybe be that second chance at love.

Enjoy 😊
Also just a reminder that this story will be short so everything will happen quickly.