•𝙵.𝙰.𝙽.𝙶.𝙸.𝚁.𝙻.𝙾.𝙿•

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆.....

Tᴏ ᴀᴏᴏ ʏʀʀ sʜᴜʀᴜ ᴋᴀʀᴛᴇ ʜᴀɪ ʙɪɴᴀ ᴋɪsɪ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴄʜᴏᴅɪ ᴋᴇ...

Ajey's POV

"Chotu 3 plate special Chole kulche"

I said, flashing three fingers, we were at mine and Yash's favorite Chole kulche spot, world best Chole kulche, iske agge to 5 star fail hai.

We were sitting on the normal table and chair, Yash beside me and Niya in opposite to us, she looked around, and and then put her index finger on the table, she looked at her finger, and sighed.

"Umm... any problem?"
Yash asked.

"No..nothing"
She said nervously.

"Are bato agar koi bhi bat hai to"
I insisted.

"This is new to me... I mean I have never eaten anything from road side, yeh safe to hoga na?"
She asked hesitantly, bahi yeh konse kharane ki sahezadi hai?

"Are don't worry, Yaha ke chole kulche best hote hai Niya, you would love it I guarentee you"
Yash said, bahi yeh kush jada he friendly Nahi ho raha?

The very famous Chotu came with our order.

"Thank you"
She said with a small smile, is bandi main adequate kutt kutt ke bahre hai.

After he left I took the onion, and achara, and started eating, bahi sahab sabar nahi hota jab appke samne inti lajawab chese ho, I looked at Niya as she took a bite slowly.

"How's it?"
I asked, agar usne kush bura bola to such main, maine abbhi ghar wapas cahle jana hai.

"Khane to de usko pahle"
Yash said.

"Bahiya-zoned admi chup beth"
I whispered earning a glare from him.

"This is so fucking delicious, my god I have never eaten something this good"
She exclaimed, thank god nahi to main such main chala jane wala tha.

We were eating silently except for Yash, he took my picture and posted it on insta, chutiya na ho to, abb sab spam kargaye.

Me and Yash both had finished our food and looked at Niya, she had one kulcha left.

"Umm.... can I have more chole?"
She asked oh so cutely, I nodded and called the chotu, he gave her one more bowl of chole, it took her 10 minutes to finish.