•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #3

Ajey's POV

I walked in my house, after Shruti and Snow went home it was already 11:40, Snow have to go to clinic in the morning and Shruti she must be going to do some boring lectures of PG tomorrow, Ms. MBBS now is doing her post graduation in AIMS.

"Ajey? Why are you so late?" I heard a voice calling my name, I used to love it, but...now it's getting on my nerves, I stayed in the bar for another hour just to avoid her, but at the end of the day you have yo come back home, because bar mere baap ki property nahi hai.

"I was outside, I have a stream to do" I said, I don't have any plans to do it today but if it Let's me to stay locked up in my studio then I can do anything... to be alone with some thousand people watching.

"What? But where were you? And why didn't you picked up my calls?!" She said again a bit loudly, my head is already hurting, and she isn't helping one bit.

"I was busy, can I please go now Mansi?"
I said rubbing my forehead.

"Oh Ajey! You were with your damn friends, those two girls, I know, you put that all smiling story, why you always have issues with me, all you like is your god damn friends!" She yelled at me.

"No, I love my friends, and yes I was with them, how dose that matter to you?!" I tried to say it as calmly as possible, I love my friends, and my space but you never really cared.

"You only love your friends not me! And how does that matter me? For the sake of your memory that you have forgotten, I am your girlfriend!" Mansi said, oh now she remember she is my girlfriend.

"Ohh, thanks for reminding, now let me tell you one thing, I as an individual deserves my own spase, I am close to my friends, but they never disturbed me when I wanted to be alone, just leave me alone Mansi please, I need to let myself down to be better, I can't fighting with you like this!!" I said joining my hands and sitting down.

"You don't love me Ajey, you don't have time for me, all you have time for is your friends, I am just asking for a moment...and you can't even give me that" she whispered the last part, with teary eyes, and tum mano na mano, ansu ek aurat ka sabse bada hatiyar hota hai, emotional blackmailing, and admi to humesa se he chutiya hota hai, aur main bhi hu, because main pighal gaya.

"I am sorry... I was just feeling low" I whispered, I just don't want her to feel bad.

"I am sorry, but you never trust me" she said.

"I do, I do trust you" I mumbled biting the side of my cheek...no I really don't, but I am still trying to give you a chance, I hugged her, putting my head in the crook of her neck.

I have given you a thousand chances, but now I am really second guessing it...do you really deserve it?

********

Snow's P.O.V

"...That's really troubling me doctor"
Just as soon my patient finished with telling his problem there was a knock on the door, the receptionist pocked her head in.

"Ma'am, wo Ajey sir appne milne aye hai, without appointment" she said, Ajey? At this time.

"Send him in" I said, she nodded and closed the door.

"Officer, I can understand your concerns for your daughter, kids now a days just don't understand the meaning of life, and she is just 13, I know she is hurting other people's feelings and emotions, I did like to meet her ones, please come with her the next week" I finished with my current meeting, a new case of yet another teenager, trying to fake herself.
Ajey entered in, I looked at him, and indicated him to sit down, he took a seat on the armchair beside the big potted plant.