•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #4

Chomu's POV

I walked inside my apartment, and hung the car keys in the key holder with a sweet home written on it in calligraphy, lawde sweet home.

"Baby you're back? I was waiting for you whole day; why didn't you picked up my calls?" I heard Mansi's footsteps approaching me, and then felt her hands around my torso, as she hugged me from behind; it may sound were wifey types to anyone, but it's her tacts to melt me down when she know she have said something about my friends, or she wants something.

"I was busy with work" I said, no I was sleeping with my head in my mom's lap, turning around I looked at her, she was looking a bit dressed up with the blue crop top that I gifted on her birthday, and her favorite black pants.

"Come with me" she said taking my hand in hers and ushering us to the hall, the small dining table that we barely used a few times as we eat on the kitchen counter with stools or in living room, was now decorated with the rose petals and scented candles, the lights were turned off, to creat an romantic look, a set of plates and wine glasses with knives and forks were well laid on the table top with food.

Now I know where this 8000 message on my phone came from, I looked at her looking at me looking at the decorations that she most probably have got done from some service.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Nothing... I just wanted to surprise you and apologize, yesterday I reacted too much without any big deal" she said, of course you should be, but with some honest.. well main bhi kis se honest expect kar raha hu.

"Mansi, we need to talk" I said, she looked at me a bit surprised, as she must be expecting me to hug her and say it's okay as I do always, I left her hand and went around the room, turning on the lights and then came back.

"We can do that later right? Let's enjoy this moment?" She said, of course I would have loved to do that before, but now, it's not gonna happen her way.

"No, the talk is more important, so please sit down, and listen to me" I said seriously.

"About what Ajey?" She questioned.

"I said please listen to me, and clearly you already aren't doing that " I spoke and she was kinda shocked because I must haven't ever said anything in this tone to her, I just sat down on the single seat sofa waiting for her to listen and do what I said for once, she came and sat on the couch beside mine, I looked up slowly trying to figure out how to say this, I am second guessing my thoughts but I can't back out now, Ajey you have already done what you could have, you have given her enough chances, and she never cared.

"I am sorry Mansi, if I ever did something or my friends did something that made you hurt, feel bad, I am sincerely sorry for everything" I said truly.

"It's okay Ajey, you don't have to apologize for them" she said understandingly, putting her hand on the top of mine that was on my keen.

"I haven't completed yet, so please listen to me first", - she nodded slowly; - "Mansi I know everything, I know you hated my friends, it's alright because we can't like everyone, they must be not your type, but even when you hate someone never backstab them, especially when they are someone very close and special to the person who is someone special to you, it breaks me to know that you have always doing that, your jealously for Snow and Shruti have made you do things that I never expected you to do" - "what are you saying Ajey?!" She said I ignored and continued- "I you have commented shits about them from your fake accounts, you have tried to defame them, you provoked me to make our relationship public, and you have gone to such extents to make them feel bad and yourself better that you stoop so low to harass them socially"