•𝚂.𝙷.𝙰.𝙳.𝙳.𝙸• #2

Confused why #2?

Go and read the first part of this shaddi on OoJaaneJaana 's account in the book Strawberry Duniya.

Snow×Mohi

Mohit's POV

Mohit's POV

Ajey stopped the car near the gate of a temple; He got out, Sanz was still thinking what's going on.

"Aapko invitation dena padega madam? " He said & she looked at him. She also got out,"Yaha hume mil jaayenge na?"

"Try toh kar sakte hai" replied Ajey. He was about to go inside but Sanz held his hand and stopped him. He looked back with a questioning face.

"Joote toh khol lo gawar" She said & he sighed. They took off their shoes and went inside. They saw many couples were there.

"Fuck!! Ab isme se Yash aur Gurvii ko kaise dhundhenge?" Ajey asked confused. "Pandit ji se puchh sakte hai" Sanz said & she went towards the Pandit.

Meanwhile Ajey thought of a another unique idea. He goes towards a couple & unveiled the bride "Gurvi... Fuck!" He got a tight slap from her.

"Hayee... Jabda hil gaya" He mumbles to himself as he held his cheeks. He looked here and there and saw Sanz waving at him,He went towards her.

"Aise muhh fula ke kyun ho?" She asked andAjey tells her everything. She first glared at him, then burst into laughter.

"Aisa... Chutiya... Plan... Tumhara... Hi..ho skata ...hai" She said between her laughs. They saw the pandit coming so she stopped laughing.

"Pandit ji--
Before Sanz could say anything, the Pandit spoked "Aao vatsa.. Tumdono ki shaadi mai karaunga!"

Ajey tried to say " Humari shaadi nahi--

"Arey malum hai, tumhari shaadi nahi karwa rahe tumhare ghar waale, lekin... No tension when I'm here" said Pandit taking out the varmalas.

"Abey teri khud ki shaadi bhi hui hai abhi tak?! Lallu laal kahika!! " Sanz yelled. Ajey looked at her with wide eyes, she was about to say more but he covered her mouth & drags her somewhere.

"Pagal hogayi ho kya?" He yelled. She pushed him "Ek toh tum mujhe yaha laaye, upar se yeh ghusat buddha bakchodi kar raha hai!! Kya karun mai, mar jaun..??"

She looked down as tears rolled down her eyes. Ajey kept his hand on her shoulder" Shant hoja meri maa... it's okay we'll find them"