•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #1

....You scared me to death, but I'm wasting my breath
'Cause you only listen to your fucking friends
I don't relate to you...
I don't relate to you, no
'Cause I'd never treat me this shitty
You make me hate this city!!!

And I don't talk shit about you on the internet
Never told anyone anything bad
'Cause that shit's embarrassing, you were my everything
And all that you did was make me fucking sad
So don't waste the time I don't have
Don't try to make me feel bad
I could talk about every time that you showed up on time
But I'd have an empty line, 'cause you never did
Never paid any mind to my mother or friends, so I
Shut 'em all out for you 'cause I was a kid

You ruined everything good
Always said you were misunderstood
Made all my moments your own
Just fucking leave me alone!!!!

Everyone in the room Cheered, clapped, Hooted, as the dou exited down the stage, a bar in South Delhi filled with High end kids getting high, maybe to forget their parents disappointed remarks for following their passion, or a breakup, a new crush, a daily way to outshine money, but there are some other reasons... like the trio here, both the girls hugged Ajey sitting in the darkest corner with a few dim lit neon lights flowing down the table, Ajey was finally smiling in almost last one month, maybe not a real one, but at least he was.

"Ajey, bro we are here, you can always tell us if anything is wrong, after all I am your friend and a Psychologist too" One of them said patting his shoulder.

"Of course bro, you can tell us, we have always been together right? You tell us every problem, so tell na what happened this time, you know right sucha dost wohe hota hai jo acche time main tumhari le, aur bure time main...bura time lane wale ki laye!"

The other one said and both of them laughed a bit, but Ajey's eyes were red, and tears slipped from his eyes, and he broke down completely, hugging them both, they both looked at each other, patting his back slowly, a bit confused, hiding there own scars.

"Ajey...it's fine, everything will be okay... wase bhi dosti inssan ka sabse bada sataan dosti hota hai, and tere pass to bahut hai!" Said the psychologist one laughing, trying to control her own tears.

Ajey pulled away, they wiped their own tears, thanking for the darkness for not showing how much they are currently breaking.

"What happened?" They asked him.
"So much to tell, but I ..I love you guys! You have been the best out of everyone!" He said.

"Let's take a rotdu selfie! After all carryminati ko ek bar main lana kitna muskil tha only we know!" They said laughing, and clicked a selfie, Ajey posted it on insta story, with the caption 'sometimes all we need is a friend...and I got two!" They sat there on the stools around the table.

"1 tequila, and 2 fruit punch without alcohol, for these chomu non-drinkers"
She said and laughed.

But some behind the screen was burning... in jealously, anger, frustration..and ignorance.

*********
Readers:- yeh kay chal raha hai benchod?! 3 Idiots ft. Dil bechara?!!!!!

*********

𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟