•4•

Anastasia Katrina Petrova
Pov

I woke up and loaded all my weapons and my prepared myself to go into a fight and put more red on my ledger

I felt like a puppet for the red room, however my robotic self took over when I got to the doors of their apartment.

I attempted to pick the lock when I heard a few footsteps I sensed from the right of the apartment.

I took out my knife and places it in my belt to grab after I kicked in the door.

I lifted my right leg and with all the power I could I kicked the door in and took as many shots as I could to see what I could eliminate at a first chance.

I could feel the cold metal of my knife on my hand as I began to fight Yelena with Natalia fighting me from the behind.

I felt some fabric snake around my neck and began to feel like I was running out of air.

I was trained for this situation.

I knew what to do.

I used the power I could gather from Natalia holding me and swung both of my feet into Yelena's stomach and had her doubled over taking steps back when I turned around to fight Natalia.

I threw a punch at her jaw as

I yelled in her face "you traitor to the Red Room they gave you a home"

I dodged a punch and tried to kick her round the back of the legs.

I forgot we had been trained the same way so she knew what I was doing and dodged it.

She got a few good punches to my stomach and it felt like I was going to throw up but it also felt like I couldn't breathe.

I could hear slight footsteps from behind me, I quickly threw a punch with my right arm and threw the knife in my left arm and caught it and did three jabs with it both of the girls just missing them.

I heard Natalia tell Yelena to "go and get something"

I knew I had to get Natalia whilst she was alone.

I began to throw her around she went into a door frame and seemed really mad after that and said "at least you know i have a better shot when i am mad"

I ended up on the cold wood floor with Natalia trying to get through to me saying "Calm down Anastasia" I felt my body loose tension.

She knew who I was.

I felt the person the Red Room trained come back and I grabbed a plate and smashed it over her head and managed to knock her to the floor.

When feet appeared in my vision and so did some red dust.

I felt a wave come over me, I couldn't tell what the emotion was.

I felt sincere and sorry.

I looked at the two girls I was trained to hate however idolized and said "thank you"

I got odd looks from the both of them.

"I hated it there" they looked understanding which is something I had never really seen in my life.

It kind of felt safe to be with them.

However trust is earnt.