22. To us

Chapter Twenty-One

WARNING: The following chapter contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with such, please scroll down to the area with "—————-". Thank you and happy reading!

Aiden:

"Hey, you." I smiled as Alec looked up from his phone. "Why do you look so stressed right now." I dropped the towel I was using to dry my hair and walked over to step between his legs.

His cheeks reddened as his fingers crept under the hem of the towel tied around me, right under my ass. "Just... nervous. Don't wanna disappoint." His eyes darkened and I wordlessly took the phone from him and placed it on the nightstand.

I cradled his head in my hands and kissed him tenderly.

One on his forehead,
Another on his eyelids,
On his nose, cheeks and chin.
Only after his head tilted in search of my lips did I allow mine to meet his.

It was just a light peck at first but with each second that passed, the kiss deepened and soon enough, teeth nipped at flesh and tongues wrestled without mercy. I tangled my fingers in his black locks and pulled his head back. "Don't worry about disappointing. You'll definitely know when you're doing something right." I paused for a bit and stared at his swollen lips before meeting his gaze once more. "But in return... I want to find out what makes you tick... what makes you tremble."

The hand not tangled in his hair lightly traced a path from his lips to his Adam's apple and loosely wrapped around his neck and I pulled him just a breath away from my lips. "Please." He whispered as he gripped the back of my thighs firmly. The look of desperate need he was giving me was enough to make my brain hot wire and my core to tighten, but I had to keep my cool, even if just for five more minutes.

"You're not allowed to forget what happens tonight, Alec. I won't let you." Immediately after I spoke the words, we were trying to cancel every air molecule that dared to separate us.

Without breaking the kiss, I kneeled on either side of him and traced a path down his chest. A small gasp escaped when I brushed over his nipple and he desperately leaned into me, silently begging for more... I didn't disappoint. I lightly pinched and played with the swollen peaks before gliding further down to his happy trail.

Our kisses grew more frantic and our breaths more labored as I untied the towel at his waist. Following the trail of hair, my nails gently skimmed over his shaft and I smiled into the kiss as it jumped. I carefully wrapped my hand around him and my eyes flew wide in surprise.

Not trying to be dramatic, I used my weight to push him flat on the bed and pumped his dick slowly. He broke the kiss and let out an impatient groan. I traced kisses across his jaw, down his neck, nipped at his collar bone before suckling his nipple into my mouth.

He hissed as one of his hands cupped my ass cheek, kneading it and the other travelled up my spine to grip my neck.

I alternated between each nipple, making sure to pay both buds proper attention before continuing the kisses down south. By the time I got to the base of his cock, my thumb could barely touch my middle finger and I was silently praying to the Angel to make it fit.

Alec pushed up onto his elbows and bit his lip as he looked down anxiously at me. I gripped the base of him and kissed the swollen head. He let out a heavy breath and his head dropped back a few inches.

I licked the tiny drop of precum and slowly sucked him into my mouth. "Ohhhh... shit." He cursed as I picked up the pace. With one hand and my mouth working tediously to find all his pleasure points, I untied my towel and dipped my other hand down to tease my clit.