Things to know

Okay, key for first time readers!

y/n- your name

l/n- last name

e/c- eye colour

h/c- hair colour

h/l- hair length

f/f- favorite food

f/d- favorite drink

f/fl- favorite flavor

f/fr- favorite fruit

f/c- favorite color

anything else, I'll tell you along the way. 

Okay, now onto things that are about the reader that cannot be changed.

The reader is male in this. He's about 6 feet tall (182.88 cm) and rides a motorcycle and has a bad boy/ punk style. He's a Scorpio, born October 31st. He's blood type O-, and is 19. (He got held back a year because of a bad car crash that not only killed his mother, almost killed him. He spent four months in the hospital, and another in rehab. It wasn't his choice.) He lives with his dad, little sister, and cat. He's gay, and very flirty. He's also bold and wont take crap from anyone. He only mildly cares what people think of him, but will kill someone if they mess with his friends or family. 

His little sister is blind as a result of the crash. He got as injured as he did protecting her, however, glass still pierced her eyes and blinded her for life. He's learnt brail with his dad and sister. She's ten years old, but was five when the crash happened. 

Y/n has a lot of scars on his back and torso from surgeries and residue. 

Now! Onto the story! Thanks for reading this bit!