2

The day was over pretty quickly. Bunny chan and mori were neat to hang out with. Mori didn't talk much, but I can respect it. Bunny talks a lot, and hides behind his bunny when I smile. It's adorable. We were in our last class packing up to go home. "Hey, y/n!" Bunny said bouncing up to me. Really, the nickname is fitting. 

"Yeah?"

"You wanna check out any clubs?" I think it over. I could potentially. It seems fun after all. I'm about to say yes, when I remember I have to do something. 

"Maybe tomorrow. I have to get my sister home."

"Huh? How old is she? Can't she walk home herself?"

"No. Even if she could, I'm not letting her." I say, sternness seeping into my voice. He jumps a little at that, and takes half a step back. I sigh. "Sorry, it's just, my sister means a lot to me. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if she got hit by a car or kidnapped because she didn't see them coming."

"Is she oblivious to her surroundings?"

"I guess you could say that." He cocks his head to the side in confusion. "She's blind."

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know. If my little brother was blind, I probably wouldn't let him walk home alone either." I nod, and finish packing my bag. "I'll have my dad take her tomorrow. I'll see then." He nodded, and I left to go home. 

Honey's pov. 

I know kyo-chan told us to get him to the club room, but this is family we're talking about. I mean, who would let a blind child walk home alone? I walk with takashi to the club room to see everyone. "Hi guys!"

"Honey senpai! Did you get the new guy?!"

"No..." He snapped his fingers and Hika-chan and kou-chan appeared.

"We're ready boss!" They said in sync.

"Hold up! I was going to. But he's got to get his sister from her school."

"But why couldn't she just walk home by herself?"

"Yeah, it doesn't seem like it'd be that bad."

"He said his sisters blind, so he needs to make sure she gets home." 

"But, the club! We need him!"

"He said he'll look with us tomorrow though! He'll make sure his dad gets her." I laugh a little. "Oh and get this! He's a year older than us!" 

"Wow. Nineteen and still in high school."

"That's sad."

"Not so." Kyo-chan chimed in. "He was always a straight A student, but due to something out of his control, he was out of school for almost half a year. Honestly, when you think about that, it's no wonder."

"What was the reason?" I asked, curious. 

"I can't find that. I've already searched his name through our hospital records, but it seems he was at a hospital my family doesn't own. The reason isn't on his student file either." He seems to be thinking when we hear the door start to open and get in position, to see a guy? I think they're a guy, but they look a little feminine. Anyways, a guy with messy brown hair steps though. I feel a little sad that it's not y/n, but I already knew it wasn't going to be him. 

It didn't take that long for me to realize that this 'guy' was actually a girl. Haru-chan is nice, and tama-chan seems to like her a little more than he realizes. It's kind of funny actually. While I'm with the girls, I can't get y/n out of my head. I try to push him away, and it works for a little bit, but the thought of him seems to only want to push it's way back. I'm not gonna give into this. It's just a figment of my imagination. He has no effect on me whatsoever. He certainly doesn't make my palms sweaty, or my heart race, or make my face go red. Nope, definitely not.