8

"Y/n, your scars are so manly~"

"Did you get into a fight getting them?"

"I had a stroke of bad luck once. It didn't end well for the other guy either." I say with a little smirk, as part of my mind thinking about the accident. The driver had also died, flying through his windshield and onto the asphalt. The girls squeal. I may get into a lot of fights, especially back in my old high school, but I'm trying not to get a reason to get expelled here. 

I don't know why we're wearing kimono's today, but who am I to question things. After all, when I first joined, the place was a tropical island. 

I snuck a glance at my little bunny, seeing he 'lost' one of his sandals, near me no less. So, being the good partner I am, I picked it up. "I'll be right back." I said, and headed over to him. "Honey." He turned around and saw I had it. "May I?" He nodded, and I slipped it onto his foot. "You dropped it by me, so I figured I'd return it." I said, patting his head gently. He hugged me, with slight tears in his eyes, which I bent down and wiped. 

"Y/n!"

"Hey, there's no need to cry." Hikaru dropped eyedrops, and I gave him an amused, 'really' look as he chuckled, before kouru gave haruhi a treat. After, we just stared at tamaki as he piled the sweets onto haruhi. 

"Let me guess the tears are fake."

"How could you! My tears are always genuine haruhi, Being able to cry without the use of eyedrops is the mark of a true host."

"Hey y/n, do you want some?"

"Tears are popular with the ladies after all."

"And maybe honey senpai too." Hikaru whispered in my ear, and I gave them an annoyed look. 

"I don't cry. And I'm not going to fake some tears for some people." 

"Oh come on! I bet you can!" 

"Is it really that bad to cry?"

"Come on!" I got fed up of them asking.

"Fine! Just stop nagging." Hikaru offered me some eyedrops, but I pushed them back to him, and began letting my mind drift to that day, where I visited my mothers grave for the first time after getting out of the hospital. The last time I cried in five years. I thought of the good times I Had with my mother, and how happy we used to be, as hot fat tears slid down my face. The girls and host started clapping, while tamaki pouted, and I wiped them away.

"Woah! How'd you do that?" Bunny asked, and I chuckled. 

"Simple. I thought about my mother." 

"Is she sick?" I sighed. 

"I wish. She's been dead for the past five years." 

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine. It's not like you were the cause."

"If it's not too much to ask, how did she die?" 

"That's none of your business." I said, quickly, and a little harshly, to the girl that asked. 

"Okay! Sensitives topic. My bad." I took a deep breath.

"No it's mine. I shouldn't have snapped." 

"I take it you were close to your mother?" I stayed silent. "I'll take that as a yes." 

"Who's that?" Haruhi said, looking to the doorway. We all looked seeing a strawberry blonde with a pink bow in her hair. 

"Looks like the host club has a brand new guest." They went over with roses, asking her to join, and then tamaki stepped in, doing the same. The she slapped him, and I had to bite my tongue as to not laugh. 

"No! Don't touch me, your phony!" 

"What do you mean, I'm phony?!"

"Just what I said, your phony! I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this host club! You shouldn't go around spreading your love like that you stupid! You must be a dim-witted narcissist! You're incompetent! Your a commoner! You're disgusting!" Tamaki was electrocuted and fell back slowly. 

"Oh hey, he came up with a new technique." 

"One man slow motion." She saw someone, before jumping into kyoyas arms, and started going crazy. 

"Am I the only one confused here, or no?"

"I'm clueless."

"No clue what's going on here."

"I'm also confused. What about you takashi?" Mori hummed in response. 

"Your fiancé?" 

"Kyouya senpai?" We all sat on a couch, now in our uniforms with renge on one opposing us. Bunny decided to sit in my lap, while I acted like I didn't want to kiss him again. 

"Of course! My name is renge hoshikugi, and I'm transfuring into ouran academy's first year class A tomorrow." Tamaki curled up in a ball by the wall.

"Why is he sulking?"

"Cause mommy was keeping a secret from daddy."

"Whatever. Why does everyone keep refurring to us like we're husband and wife?"

"Ours is a story of love at first sight." She said, blushing madly. "I couldn't resist the way you were adoring those flowers in the backyard when you thought nobody was looking. And how sweet it was when you reached out to that sweet little injured kitten." I blinked like mad, since that's exactly how we got missy. 

"Is she serious?"

"Do you have the wrong person?"

"No way, I can recicnise  my love anywhere! He's a kind man who's gentle to everyone, but doesnt ask for anything in return! He likes solitude, but in fact sometimes he gets lonely! He looks like the star of the popular dating sim, uki-doki-memorial! You're my real life itijo miyami!"

"Uki?"

"Doki?"

"OTAKU!"

"OTAKU?!"

"Hmm?"

"I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE!"

"Oh, I get it now. Your in love with that character. you projected that love onto me, and somehow deluded yourself into thinking we're engaged. I assume this miyami character wears glasses as well."

"So she made it up. You're not really her fiance, right?"

"Well no, I don't remember asking for her hand in marriage. Besides, this is the first time I've ever met the woman."

"According to my reaserch, you're in charge of managing the club, right kyouya?"

"That's right! Kyo-chan is our director!"

"You're the clubsdirector, that's perfect! Oh wow, I've always wanted to wear a sandwich board and advertise a buisness!"

"That's not what we do here."

"We don't advertise. We're just a host club." 

"I've made up my mind, from now on, I'm going to be the manager of this host club."