4

I was doing some research, and tamaki pretty much cannonly had ADHD. He shows the symptoms, and it's very clear he's not neurotypical at all. 

A person was in the doorway, looking mildly annoyed. I think the person's a girl, but I could be wrong. "You finally made it haruhi. You're so late." Okay, now I'm fairly certain they're a girl. Then again they might identify as non-binary or even male for all I know. Who am I to judge? They pulled out a small pocket calendar, and looked at it for a few seconds, like how mori was staring at the pineapple in his hands. 

"I could be wrong, but my calendar says it's still early spring." It is, but this seems better. It's definitely colorful and lively. 

"cuddling under a hasatsu table fearing the cold is nonsense." He said as bunny laughed with mori who was running around. I was a little jealous, but kept it inside. "Besides the heating system we have is, the best." Yeah yeah, whatever. 

"Do you have a problem with the way we run our club haruhi? Don't forget you owe us 8 million yen remember?" 

"Jesus Christ, what did you do child?!" They just seemed to notice me.

"Who the heck are you?"

"I asked you a question first." They sighed. 

"I knocked over a vase and it broke. Now, answer me."

"L/n y/n. Bunny asked me to check this place out."

"Who?"

"Honey senpai. He refuses to refer to him as anything else." Kyoya said monotone.

"What? It's cute." I said with a shrug. "Also, are you a guy or a girl?"

"I go by anything. I don't care how people perceive me."

"Okay, I'll take that as non-binary then." I say simply. They shrug. 

"I guess so." 

"Gentlemen don't bundle up in bulky clothing. It may be chilly early spring out there in the real world, but here in the club we want to suprise our chilly little kittens with a warm tropical paradise. Oh yes, we've turned this place into nirvana. A balmy tropical island of everlasting summer!" 

"That's funny cause I feel a massive chill right now."

"Is this dude dumb, or just idiotic?" I ask kyoya, who shrugs.

"Both I think. Tamaki's always like this, but his hearts in the right place."

"Ah, I see. He just doesn't have a brain."

People were pulling their normal stuff, while I was just talking casually with a few girls. For some reason they seem to be fawning over it.

"Y/n-san, how did you get all those scars on you?" 

"That's a story for another time doll face." I said to her. Seriously, this girl needs to get better at makeup. She looks like a Barbie doll, but faker. 

"Ah!" They squeal. "So mysterious!" Why are they so loud?

"Oh! I almost forgot to mention to you ladies, next week the ouran host club is sponsoring a party." I heard tamaki say from another table. 

"We're throwing a party?" Haruhi asked. I raised an eyebrow, curious. 

"What kind of party will it be? Is it going to be formal?"

"Yes, in fact we've rented the schools largest hall."

"It's the perfect place for dancing."

"But I really wanted to spend some alone time with you kaouru~"