20

It wasn't long before I stripped both of us down, bunny tracing my abs, and kissing me, our tongues dancing together, before he gave up and moaned. I placed his wrists above his head. "Leave these here, or else." He nodded in understanding, and I grabbed his dick in my hands, and stroked him roughly as he moaned. He moved his hands to his mouth, an I frowned. "I told you to keep them up." I growled, and he gave me a smirk, as I got my belt, He looked at me confused as I tied his arms together to his headboard. "Can you still feel your hands?"

"Yeah." he tugged lightly against them. "You know I could get out of this if I really wanted to, right?"

"Do you want to?" He blushed.

"Not really. I kind of like it." I smirked. 

"Maybe I should tie you up properly next time we do this, hmm?" I said, rubbing his head with my thumb. He moaned again and nodded. 

"Ye- Ah~ Ngh~ That sounds so good~" 

"I'll be honest, I didn't think you the kinky type." I said, leaning down, and biting his neck a few times, as he arched his back from the pleasure. His eyes clouded over with lust and desire. "Tell me, what all turns you on?"  I asked as I played with his tongue, before fingering him gently, using his own drool as lube. 

"W.. Wax, and bondage. Blindfolds and- AH~ Right there! Ah! Dirty talk.." I smirked. 

"Such a little cock slut for me, aren't you?" He nodded, his face contorting in pleasure as I put pressure on his sweet spot and rubbed it. I curled my fingers and stretched him as he panted from the sheer pleasure he felt. I lined myself up with him as I pulled my fingers out, making him whimper, as I sucked on his neck, sliding myself in as he called my name. I sucked his collar bone and toyed with his nipple as he adjusted. A roll of the hips, and I was setting a brutal pace. 

"Ah~! MmH! Yes! Right there- oh god~!" The sound of his moans, my grunts and skin slapping filled the room.

"God you're taking this so well bunny~. It always impressed me that you can take something like this so easily." I grunted as I hit his sweet spot dead on, making him call out loudly, chanting my name like a prayer. Drool was dribbling out of his mouth, as his eyes started to roll into his head from the pleasure. His body moved up into the mattress with every thrust as he moaned like a whore for me. 

"I'm gonna- Ah!" He barely got his warning out as he came on our chests, nd his clenching sent me over the edge. I let him catch his breath as I undid the belt, and lifted him, not pulling out yet. As he rose out his high, I switched our position so he was on top of me. We were both still hard, so I wanted to try something. When he finally came down, he noticed our position, and instantly got the message. I sat, leaning against the pillows as he straddled me, and started using his thighs to move up and down at a steady pace. I toyed with his nipples once again, knowing how sensitive they were as he bounced on my dick. He looked like he was really enjoying this. His moans were so loud I figured whoever was next to us knew damn well what we were doing. And frankly, I didn't care, and I don't think he did either. 

After a few minutes, I snapped my hips up to meet his, and pushed him down as I continued to thrust into him as he sat on me. He continued to move, but I was still going. He kissed me deeply as he continued to move, before he came, and I quickly followed. "Damn bunny~ I'm gonna have to get some stuff before we do this again~" The room reeked of sex, but neither one of us cared as he slid off me, legs shaking. I pulled him close to me, and kissed his forehead. "You do so well with this, you know that?"  I said as I snuggled him close to me, and pulled the sheets over us. He smiled, and kissed me. 

"You always make it amazing for me, so of course!" He yawned a little. "I really like the aftercare part. You're so good to me after."

"I'll get a rag. We need to clean up a little. I said getting up, and he grabbed me. "Hey, I'll be right back. I'm just going to get something so we can clean up a little. We'll bathe in the morning, okay?" He nodded and let go, so I could get a rag and wet it, cleaning my own chest and stomach, before I cleaned his. I got him a cup of water, and held him in my lap as he drank it. I turned the lights off and got back into bed with him, handing him usa-chan, before pulling him in to snuggle him. With that, we fell asleep. 

We woke up in the morning, and took a bath together as he couldn't walk, just like I promised. I helped him get dressed, and I carried him on my back down for breakfast. "Do you want me to run down to a drug store and get you some concealer?" He shook his head. 

"No. I like them. My parent's won't necessarily care. They were teenagers, and besides, it's not like I can get pregnant." 

"True." When we met up with everyone else, they were all looking at us. Mori just gave me a nod in understanding. He knows we're dating and teenagers. He doesn't control what happens when we're alone, and I don't necessarily cares either. Not his business. 

"Those are some hickeys."

"Yeah, you really let y/n plant that many on you?"

"Let? I begged." I laughed, and the twins looked mortified. Haruhi looked like they didn't care, while tamaki looked like he was going to scream.

"Why would you do something like that! Can he even walk?"

"I dunno, want to try?"

"I already did. Fell flat on the floor."

"And as for why, I had a brat to punish." 

"Is it punishment if I enjoy it?" He said with a cheeky grin. 

"We'll talk later."

"Mori senpai! Say something!"

"What they do behind closed doors isn't my business. They're 18 and 19, they can make their own decisions." I set bunny down in a chair and sat next to him. 

"He'll be fine in a couple hours." 

As we were packing up, the twins were doing on about the S&M stunt tamaki pulled last night. Haruhi talked about how they couldn't believe they almost let them get away with that, and I chuckled. We left tamaki behind as he chased us, yelling. He got in at the first stop light, and promptly fell back asleep. 

A wild day already and it's not even noon.