24

It was a few weeks later, when I was roped into going to haruhi's house with the rest of the club, due to the fact we got a call early in the morning from none other than ourans's shadow king himself; kyoya ooctori. "Tamaki said he's going to haruhi's, and I don't want him making a fool out of himself all alone." 

"I kind of wanna see him make a fool out of himself though."

"If you want to come and just watch, we'll pick you up."

"Okay, but I've got to bring Luna."

"Understood. Be there in ten." I went over to Luna, and tried to get her up. 

"Hey come on the host club's gonna be here in ten minutes." She groaned and rolled over, and I huffed. Pulling the blankets off her, I threw her over my shoulder, and jumped around. "Wake up sleepy head!" I yelled until I heard her hit my back. I plopped her on the sofa, and looked at her. "You going to get up and get dressed? We're going to a friends house today."

"Fineee fine." I took her back to her room and made breakfast. I had already been up for an hour or so after another night of nightmares. I was already showered and dressed and all that. 

Once the host club was here, we were on our way. Luna threw on a simple light blue dress, and I was wearing my usual style. I felt a little uneasy being in a car, but luna was worse. She was actively shaking, and so I held her hand. "Hey, it's alright."

"What's with her?" Mori asked. 

"She's a little nervous in cars. It's a long story."

"We got into a crash that killed mama."

"Luna!" Mori hummed, and patted her head. 

"It's alright." The rest of the hosts looked at us, except Bunny. 

"Is that why you have so many scars?" I nodded. 

"It's also why I'm blind." She said quietly. 

"Are you guys going to be okay?"

"I'll be fine, Luna though... She's rarely stepped foot into a car since the accident. And when she has, she's come close to throwing up from the fear." 

"I'm sorry. It sounds like it was scary." 

"It was, but it was a while ago now. It's fine."

"Anyways, we're almost there!" Tamaki said, acting like nothing happened, which I really appreciated. 

Once there, we got out, and Hikaru started talking. "Wow so this is where haruhi lives? It's pretty big! Bigger than I thought It'd be!" It was just an apartment building...

"Look at all the rooms!" I patted bunny's head. 

"Guys, it's just an apartment building. I used to live in one like this before Luna was born." They looked at me with confusion. "It's a large building, separated into smaller places where small families live. But some families live in normal houses like my place." I explained. 

"Kyoya, why'd you bring these idiots with us! Especially those no good twins!"

"Well you see, I knew you didn't have the courage to come here alone, so I figured it'd be best if everyone came along. Alright let's go home, I guess I underestimated our great leader!"

"What?! I'm not going home!"

"I'm sorry! Don't leave. I don't want to be alone." He said grabbing kyoya and the twins. "Now listen up men, and little lady, DON'T YOU FORGET! We must be polite. This is a casual 'we just so happened to be in the neighbourhood' kind of visit, just like with y/n. You know the drill. Don't do or say anything that will make them want us to leave!"