𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 27

Sana : sorry baby you mumma couldn't able to saved you

Yes she was pregnant......but not anymore

Here Sid reached at somewhere his penthouse

He took something from there and left from there...

He reached at old mansion...and went inside using his powers...

He heard moaning and grunting voice....he know that's the right time to close Sonia chapter...

He kept something around house....and one outside of room were moaning was coming...

He start searching...for sana....

He found sana...his heart ached seeing his bachcha.....her condition was worst..

She was covered with cow dung....blood all around..and main things was that blood on her lower part...

Sidharth hurriedly went towards her and drop himself on his knees....his eyes had tears....

He picked her in his arms and left from there flying.....but had sad smile on his face....

He reached near by house which was one of his secret house...he took sana in bathroom and took out sana clothes... looking her face...he don't want to see sana body without her permission... after that he cleaned sana body using body soap...

He put one of his shirt and short on sana  ...and left from there to hospital..... while doing this his eyes never stop flowing tears...

He was crying there were two reasons...one is  SANA condition and second was because he lost their unborn baby..yes he know...

How ?

When he was going to picked sana he smelled something....he know what that  used for....bitch use that thing to killed vampire unborn baby....

He want to kill that sonia with his bare hand but he don't want to dirty his hand by killing her .....what he had kept...that things will surely kill sonia and she will get painful a painful death...

He reached hospital

Sid : doctor

He roared like a lion everyone scared seeing him.....he was in his vampire form...

Sid : doctor

Again he roared..... 

Doctor come running and said to sidharth put on bed ( mujhe nahi pata us bed ko kya bolte hai😞😂)

After sometime doctor took sana in operation theatre but sidharth didn't let them took sana away from him...he want to go inside too...but doctor didn't allowed

Sid : bc mujhe jaanta nahi hai...tera pura hospital bnad karva dunga samjha

Dr : sir

Sid : chup bosdk aur chal mai bhi chal raha hu

Sid was getting out of control.....till then he came back in human form...

He suddenly start feeling pain in his body... like someone is chopping him...he know why this happening

He finally agreed to doctor....

After calling his family he left from there and went in Jungle...

Sid : ahhhhhhh

He shouted holding his head....his body was burning like fire.....he was feeling like that someone is chopping him slowly slowly....

Sid : ahhhh....maaaa

He couldn't control anymore and faint....but before fainting he whispered ..

Sid : finally sonia your chapter closed...

Here Sid family reached hospital and asked receptionist....where was sana...?

The receptionist told them that she was in operation theatre.....

All family members.... went outside of ot...all have tears....

They all know why sidharh is not here......but deep down they know conscious of what had sidharth done...

____________________________

DO LIKE/VOTE AND COMMENT