𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

After 6 years...

Sana : sidharth

Sid : ha bacha

Sana : tumhe mai bachi deekhti hu...*pout*

Sid : ha

Sana : jaao tumse baad hi nahi karni hai mujhe...I HATE YOU 😤

She cut the call and here Sid start laughing....but he control himself and made poker face.... seeing person sitting infront of him

Person : bohat pyaaar karta hai n ...usse

Sid : khud se bhi jyada *deeply in love*

Person : tum dono ne mujhe sach mai maaf kar diya n ?

Sid : yaaar Tina ye kya baar baar tu ushi baat par aajati hai....6 saal hogae....aur raahi baat maafi ki to hum dono ne kabka maaf kar diya hai.....bas yaad rakhna....kabhi bhi future mi aisa khatiya mazak mat karna....

Tina : ok.....and sorry once again....aur tune bhi thappad jor se maara tha...

Sid : ha to kya karta....aarti ? tune meri jaan ke aankh mai aansu laya.... mujhe uske aankh mai aasun ki ek bund (drop) bhi nahi pasand hai......sukar mana ki tu ladki hai.....varna us din mai tujhe jaan se maar deta...

Tina : tu same abhi bhi vaisa hi jaise college mai tha...*laughed*

Tina was that girl who come that day and say she and Sidharth enjoyed that night.....she was just teasing sidharth......to see their reaction.....but she doesn't know that her prank will be lead too much seriousness....

Sid love Tina as a sister....Tina also love sidharth as a brother......they both were same college......Tina went her village to live..... after that they lost contact.......and sid forget about Tina but Tina remembered Sid......she always watch news about sidharth....when she got to know that sidharth got married to Shehnaaz....she couldn't control herself and come to suprise sidharth......

When sidharth and Shehnaaz......got to know her real motive....they both said Tina to stay here but Tina denied........ after lots of cute arguments....she agreed but she lived in plat....

She is sidharth PA since 6 years....

Soon they both start working...After sometime he saw time...and left from office.....

He reached school.....and stand near school gate.....

After sometime a cute boy 5 year come pouting like his mom... because he don't like to  come school.....

Seeing his dad near he runs towards him and jumped on him opening his arms...his dad pick up in his arms and start showing wet kisses on his whole face

"Dad please..." *Laughing*

His dad SIDHARTH yes he is our SidNaaz son SIDHARNT.

He loves his dad mom alot......he is completely mumma boy.....his nature is same as his dad .....he want both attention....he never like to share his Mom-Dad attention to any other child.....

Sid : kaisa gaya din aaj ka champ

"aacha gaya dad...chalo ap icecream khaane chalte hai...."

Sid : ok lekin mom ko mat batana

"Ok... Pinky promise"

They both went to ice cream parlour and they both dad-son enjoyed eating Icecream

***

Sidharnt : daaaadi dada..... Mumma *shouting Happily*

Sid mom : bas bas gala phaadna hai kya

Sidharnt : nahi

Sana come carefully holding her 8 months baby bump .....Yes she is 8 months pregnant.....

Sid mom : beta aaram se

Sana : hmm

Sidharnt went near his Mumma and kiss on baby bump

Sidharnt : princess jaldi aao....chalo mai tumse baad mai baat karta hu

Saying he left and goes in his room to bring some toy to play...

Sid come near his wife and kiss on her forehead and softly move his hand on their second baby bump.....

Sid : sab thik hai n....kahi pain to nahi ho raha hai n ?

Sana : ha sab thik hai

Sid Mom : mai bhi hu yaha shayad

Sid : yaar mom bol to aise rahe ho jaise......aap ke liye ye kuch naya ho...

Sana : sidharthhh

Sid : sorry bacha *whispered*

Sid mom : vo sab chhodo aaj priya aa rahi hai ......Kavya ke saath

Sid : kab ?

Sid mom : shaam tak...aur jaldi aajana kaam khatam kar ke....

Sid : ok....bye ladies

Sid mom : are lunch to kar ke jaa

Sid : ok

After having breakfast sidharth left.....not before kissing his son whole face leaving his Saliva on his face

Sana was happy......baaz and priya got married after 2 years when sidharnt was two years...

They both fall in love....and confessed infront of family and family accept them.... their daughter who is two years old .....she is princess of Shukla's and gill's

At evening baaz and Priya come to Shukla with their daughter.....all family members enjoyed.....

After one month sana gave birth to Girl...

They kept her name "PARI".....

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were on cloud 9....they had never thought they will have such good loving family.....

Till their last breath they love eachother..... their love grow more and more....they may be fight but at the end of the day they both solve their problems and forgive eachother......

❀ೋ═ • THE END • ═ೋ❀

𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌....!
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅😇