𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦

"Shut up. I wear bigger heels than your dick." The moment the last word left my mouth, I got pushed into the wall with a fencing sword to my throat, the only thing between that sword and I, was my own sword blocking his. 

"Say that one more time," Reed gritted. "I. Fucking. Dare. You."

"Shut. Up. I. Wear. Bigger. Heels. Than. Your. Dick." I enunciated every single word as clearly as I could. 

"I'm gonna kill you," He says with a menacing calm aura. He knees my elbow and I falter for a second and my hand moves, giving him leeway to knock my sword out of my hand and he holds his up to my throat. He flips behind me so he can hold my hands together while having a goddamn sword at my neck, I thought it would be a good idea to sharpen them yesterday, clearly it wasn't a good idea. 

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Luke steps out into the courtyard with a pina colada in his hand, all adorned with tiny umbrellas and twisty swirly straws. 

"What does it look like?" Reed exasperates, his hands digging into my forearms. 

"I was just telling Jones I wear bigger heels than his dick." I add. 

Luke sighed, "Reed can we not murder my sister today and Isla can we please be civil to each other? I'm trying to have a relaxing time, not babysit you two. Let's push the murder and insults to next year."

"How about we do it now and save next year the trouble?" Reed pushed onto my hands as he spoke. I stopped trying to escape in the hopes he would loosen up a bit and I could imbalance him for like a second to get my sword back.  

"Whatever, just don't actually die, mom would kill me." Luke shook his head and went back inside, probably to tan on the porch instead.

As expected, the cocky dipshit relaxed his hand that was holding me and significantly spaced away the sword from my throat. Taking that as my opportunity I kicked my foot back into his shlong and abdomen and broke free, but not before his stupid sword cut me. 

"CHEATER!!!!" Reed screamed in a high-pitched voice, lying on the ground. "SHE CHEATED; SHE HAS MAN-SHOULDERS."

I grabbed my sword before he got up and lunged at him, knocking him down. It was now my sword held at his throat. 

"Oh, look at how the tables have turned," I sang, grabbing the arm he just flung at me. "Tsk tsk, what an armature move Jones, I thought you knew better. Clearly I was wrong." 

"Rivers you cheated, and you know it, you, you...." he struggled to explain how I cheated. 

Laughing at him, "Go on, what did I do? I'm listening," 

"YOU HAVE MAN-SHOULDERS!!!" He screamed.

"How the fuck does that even make sense?" I mumbled mindlessly. 

"It just does, now get the fuck off me Rivers." He spat, glaring at me. 

Furrowing my brows I reply, "No. Now sit still and give up."

He huffed and laid back, flat down and not struggling. "Playing this game, are we now?" 

"Jones, come on now. Get up." I whined, looking around. "Okay Jones can we please finish this, I have better things to do, plus I also have to clean this." I pointed at the cut on my forearm.

He peeked up and stared at my arm, "Not my problem." He shrugged and went back down. 

"I hope you're miserable until your dead Jones." I smiled, tightening the sword to his throat even more.

"Aw thanks, you too!!!" He grinned right back, sarcasm dripping.

"Fuck you." The irritation of the blood dripping took over me.