𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰

I woke up to Mrs. Maria calling a family meeting. 

"Maria, I swear to god, IT IS WAY TOO EARLY FOR THIS. LET ME SLEEP!" I screamed.

I could hear Reed next door groaning and he screamed, "MARIA, I LOVE YOU BUT IT'S ONLY SEVEN AM, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME SLEEP!"

Luke doing the same, "MARIA I'M LOCKING THE DOOR DON'T CALL AGAIN. I'M TRYING TO SLEEP."  

Even though we all tried to fall back asleep, Maria kept yelling at us to come back down. So, we all trudged down after brushing our teeth and washing our face.  

"Ah finally you're here! Your moms want to talk to you and it's extremely important." She says once we all pile into the living room. 

"What the hell?" Reed mumbles.

"Wait why does mom want to talk to us?" I yawned, looking over at Luke. He shrugged and plopped down onto the couch and started snoring. "Well, there goes that." 

"Hey honey!" Reed's mom's face fills the iPad screen that Maria set up for us. 

"Hi mom, what's up?" Jones yawned, stretching. 

Meanwhile I start whacking Luke so when our mom comes on screen, we can actually look alive. 

"Where are my kids Reed? Are they still sleeping? I swear those lazy bums need to get up and learn from you." Ah there's my mom.  

"We're right here mom," Reed moves the iPad, so it faces me and a half-asleep Luke.

"Okay well we only need to talk to Luke and Reed so you're free to leave but welcome to stay if you'd like." My mom says, hello no good morning?

"I'll stay, I don't mind." 

"Very well then, dear can you ask Reed to move next to Luke so we can see them both?" Mrs. Jones asks me. 

"Yeah, sure thing. No problem." I switched spots with Reed, and he attempted to trip me, but he fell with a humph instead.  

"Okay kids do you have something to say?" My mom asked very suspiciously.

"Anything at all?" Reed's mom asked. 

"Uhm no why?" Reed said confusedly, his brows furrowing. 

"Luke?" My mom called sternly.

"Nothing I know of mother." He mumbled half asleep. 

"Well explain that "rager" you two were planning supposedly, go on we're waiting." My mom raised her eyebrows and Mrs. Jones glared at Reed. 

How the hell do they know? Oh, shit is about to hit the fan. Please don't be a bad punishment.

"What?" Reed paled. 

"How do they know?" Luke whispered.

"I don't fucking know!" Reed exasperated and then his eyes fell on me. 

"What?" I ask whispering, "Stop you don't think it's me, it's not. I swear it wasn't me."

"HEY! Can you two please explain?" Mrs. Jones asked sternly. 

"Uh I-" Luke stammered. "Reed can uhm talk." he points over to Reed.

"Well, I uh don't know what to say?" Reed muttered, looking down like a child who just robbed the cookie jar and was being questioned about it. 

"For starters you two can start by explaining who the hell this "Terrance" guy is and the fact that you two were planning on buying alcohol from him." My mom said, holding air quotes up for Terrance.