𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"Rise and shine!!!!!" My curtains shot open, and the sun hit my closed eyes.

"No, no, no close them," I groaned, pulling the covers up. Why is Kat not hungover?

"I'm here to get you," she says as she tried to pull the covers down. "We're going surfing." 

I slowly clambered out of bed to see Kat rummaging through my bikinis, "Oh great, you're up. Here go use the bathroom, get fresh but don't shower and put this one on." She handed me a yellow bowtie one. 

"Uhm, okay?" I take the bikini and walk into the bathroom closing the door. I sit on the toilet, scrolling on my phone and then brush my teeth and splash my face and wash it. I take off my clothes and pull the bikini on. "God it's way too early for this," I grumbled slathering on moisturizer and sunscreen on my face. 

I push open the bathroom door and step out. "Kay I'm ready." 

"Same, let's go!" Kat is wearing a pink ruched bikini with black wedged sandals and a floppy hat. 

"Breakfast?" I grabbed some Birks, and my beach tote and started throwing sunscreen, towels, a hairbrush, coverups, oversized shirt and shorts, a college hat from God knows where, a waterproof bag and Chapstick.  

"Yes please." she said, slinging her bag over her shoulder and we walked out of my room. "Wait, where's your bathroom? I gotta use it real quick, the beach ones suck ass." 

"Fax and uh go straight and then turn left," I pointed. "Or you can just use mine." 

"Nah I'm fine, I'll just go to the one down there." She goes past Luke's room and turns, and I go downstairs. It's around six in the morning and I'm exhausted as hell so coffee it is. Maybe a bagel too, who knows?

"Kat do you want hazelnut creamer or vanilla?" I call as I hear her stomping down the stairs. "Kat?" 

A shirtless Reed stalks into the kitchen and heads for the fridge. "You want some?" I ask holding out the jug of iced cold brew. 

He rolls his eyes and goes back to pretending I'm not there and just ignoring me but then he suddenly opens his mouth. 

"I heard someone got stood up," He mocked. "I mean why wouldn't they? I would explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you."  

I blinked in confusion, furrowing my brows. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?" I muttered trying not to explode at him. 

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" He mimicked in a nasally whiney voice. 

"Here, let me actually try and explain it to you," 

"No, actually go back to not talking to me, it was much better that way Jones." I interrupted holding my hand up. 

"No. Now let me explain. It would take a really boring, miserable guy to fall in love with you. And I mean it, why the fuck would an interesting guy fall for you. You would think that someone would've told you but no. You aren't even pretty enough to be this dumb." 

The inside of my cheek hurts so bad from me biting it down so hard. Okay ignore him, don't listen and you will be fine. 

"Do you understand, or do you need a more in-depth explanation?" He drawled as I finished making my bagel and I grabbed everything for breakfast, I don't feel like dealing with this.  

"Urm, Isla we can eat on our way to the beach, here let me help with that." Kat sheepishly walks into the kitchen and grabs her coffee and croissants.  "Chase is calling and he's asking if you're coming, that idiot." She steps out to attend the rest of her call.