Dust/Murder! Bell

*Hello everyone, and welcome back. Just like before the cast will be reacting to memes then fights. Now the cast will be reacting to Dust/Murder! Bell. This version of Bell will be normally referred to as Dust! Bell.* (You call him which every you prefer.)

*Just like Dust! Sans, Murder has practically the same backstory, after a certain amount of genocide reset he decides to take matters into his own hands. He possesses the name Dust from the Xenos, and Murder from the rest of Orario.*

This will be Dust! Bell's appearance

*Since Bell's eyes are naturally red I decided to make his eyes when filled with LV purple as it goes well with the yellow when he's powered up

*Since Bell's eyes are naturally red I decided to make his eyes when filled with LV purple as it goes well with the yellow when he's powered up. Bell always has Hestia's ribbon around his right arm, and actually has a torn piece of cloth from Haruhime's kimono rapped around his left arm. And yes it will be Haruhime that haunts him. When someone sees Bell he's normally cover in blood or dust.*

*Dust! Bell possesses the same powers and abilities as DT! Bell but as you can guess to a higher degree, what he doesn't have are the abilities Argonaut, and KR(Karmatic Retribution). Similar to Dust! Sans, he gained the many of unique abilities and spells that belonged to the adventurers of Orario. He did defeat his version of the 'Player' and took their ability to Reset. This Bell's abilities vary from Lili's proportional strength skill to even Aiz's Ariel spell. Adding on to the ability to use the powers of his victims this also mean he can use the powers of the gods he has killed. All of this makes him one of the most feared iterations of Bell as he possesses the power of multiple gods. This version of Bell like many others lost the ability of using the Hestia Knife due to the fact that it didn't agree with the path he chose, as he understood the reason before he left his universe after he reset it he left the blade with Ryuu understanding that it would be better left with her than anyone else. Fortunately Dust is very confident so he tends to hold back much of his powers and only use his standard abilities.*

Dust! Bell's Gaster Blaster

*Yes it will be the head of the Juggernaut, Dust! Bell decided to use this skull as his blaster skull because of how much terror it brought the 'Player'

*Yes it will be the head of the Juggernaut, Dust! Bell decided to use this skull as his blaster skull because of how much terror it brought the 'Player'.*