𝒞𝒽 3{𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝐸𝓍𝒶𝓂🌸▫

- [Y/n] Pov-🌸
I've been training with Rin for almost 2month's trying to get better at my swinging and breathing by pointing out my defects. She corrected my unnecessary movements and bad habits but when I asked her why she was helping me she just said 'It'll make big sister happy' I was always confused by her response but shrugged it off "[Y/n] -san are you tired? "Rin asked seeing me jump from tree to tree while swinging my sword cutting off every branch in my path" No I'm just getting a little dizzy from running around that's all. " I said as I jumped off the tree and landed on the ground "Kay but try to use your breathing concertation because with total concertation breathing accelerates your blood circulation. And your heart rate which causes your body temperature to spike making you as strong as a demon while being human. The important thing is to expand your lung capacity. When you bring lot's of air into your blood, your blood gets excited, so your bones and muscles scurry to heat up and grow stronger. "Rin said happily as I nodded in agreement=How can a 9year old child understand this but I can't.= I thought "So how can I learn that?" I asked while her and me got in our sparing position "Train it to death." She giggled =Who is this kid ?!=I mentality screamed "Because at the end of the day there's nothing else you can do." She said as we began to fight I started to train until I can feel my arm's and leg's ready to fall off...or until my lungs and heart were ready to burst out of my chest. I swung my sword as if my life depended on it but still I couldn't beat Rin until winter came Rin looked at me with a serious face and so did I "Let's make this fight our last [Y/n] Ayaki." Rui said as she got in position but this time holding a real sword "May the best fighter win." I said as I got in position once a leaf fell of the tree me and Rin began to fight but before she could react to my other attack I swing her sword away from her hand and cut off a chunk of her long pink hair, only leaving her with short hair I was catching my breath until I heard her giggle I look up and see her give me a warm smile it looked happy and sad at the same time "Good luck [Y/n]-san and make big sister happy." Rin said while the fog consumed her "W-Wait! Rin-" I cut myself off seeing the fog already cleared up and Rin nowhere in sight but then noticed that I cut down the big tree "Very impressive [Y/n] I 'm truly proud of you. "Yae said while walking towards me" Thank you sensei. " I said while bowing "Now [Y/n] do you think your ready for the final selection."

"Good because I want you to give it all you got." Yae said while petting my head I felt tear's fall down my face until Yae hugged me "Please come back alive from final selection. Me and Rui will be waiting for you." Yae said while I cried "Hai sensei!" we walk back to her house and Yae started cooking some fish and ramen in the fire place "That's a lot of food? what's the occasion?" I asked while Yae handed me a bowl of ramen "We're celebrating your training. Now eat up." Yae said as she poured herself a bowl of ramen and started eating it once we finished eating I walk over to the room me and Rui were staying at "How did it go?" Rui asked as he ran up to me "Good and tomorrow is final selection." I said while petting his head until I felt him hugging my waist "Please come back alive." Rui said while crying a little "Rui I promise I'll come back for you." I said hugging him 
--- Time skip ---
"Be careful and remember don't hold back got it?" Yae said handing me a sword "Hai Sensei. And please take care of Rui for me." I said running off until I stopped and turned around "If you see Rin again tell her I went to the final selection!" I said happily as I turn around and kept on running

-Yae Pov-🌸
My eye's widen in shock hearing [Y/n] response "H-How dose she know my sister's name? She's been dead for almost four years." I said under my breath 

- [Y/n] Pov-🌸
Once I made it up the stair's I gasp a little seeing a lot of people there but none of them saying a word I sat down on the rock waiting for our order's we kept on waiting until I notice a guy that was wearing a light blue kimono with clouds on it "Everyone...we thank you for coming here tonight. To the Demon Slayer Corps Final Selection." two twin girls said wearing a purple kimono and one having white hair while the other had black hair "There are demons imprisoned her on Mt. Fujikasane, captured alive by Demon Slayers swordsmen, and unable to leave." the white hair one said "That is because the wisteria which demons hate so much, blooms even out of season from the bottom to halfway up the mountain." the black hair one said "However,"