𝒞𝒽 5{𝐸𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓅𝑒 𝒯𝓈𝓊𝓀𝓊𝓂𝒾 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃🌸▫

-Y/n Pov-🌸
"Damn it where is that demon." I said under my breath getting more annoyed until I heard a guy screaming I started running to the noise until the room teleported and the door's opened I fall on some people "Damn it!" I said standing up and griping my sword "Bloody demon." I said walking off until I felt someone pulling on my kimono I look over my shoulder seeing the same blond hair guy from the final selection crying on my kimono "Please protect me!!! I'll die if you don't! Huh? a girl?" the blond hair guy said looking up at me "What if I'm got a problem with that?" I said coldly until he was hugging my waist "Marry me!! I'll die alone you know!!! please marry me!!"

"Get a hold of yourself! your scaring the kid!" I said trying to pry him off "Be quiet! if you're too loud, the bad guy will hear you, and it won't be pretty!" he said still holding onto me "Like your one to talk." I said yanking my kimono away from him and walking off "Please you have to protect us!" he said grabbing my waist "Fine but get in my way again and I'll hurt you." I said looking over my shoulder glaring at him "Scary!" he said hiding behind the little boy "Get a hold of yourself!" I said walking over to them and taking the little boy's hand walking off "Hey! wait for me!" he said standing up and running over to us clinging onto my shoulder we kept on walking "Maybe this is the exit!" he said opening the door me and the boy look over and see a guy with a boar mask puffing out smoke from his nose and looking at us "It's a monster!" the blond boy shout's I push him down dodging the guy's jumping as he ran out the room "Are you alright?" I asked helping him up "A-Ah...You save me! thank you! thank you! thank you!" he said while hugging me "Let go!" I said angrily pushing him off and walking out of the room "Wait!" he said running up to me and grabbing my shoulder while the little boy hold my hand we kept walking in silence "Hey I just realized your the girl from the Final selection." the blond guy said nervously "Yep. [Y/n] Ayaki, You?"

"I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma." the blond guy said I nodded as we kept on walking "Excuse me [Y/n]-"

"Ahh! A-Ah! Signal...signal...signal...Signal me first! if you wanna talk, don't come at me all a sudden! my heart nearly flew out of my mouth just now!" Zenitsu said turning around facing the little boy "Sorry but-"

"If I had a heart attack you would have been responsible for it and dear [Y/n] would be devastated!"

"As if." I said unfazed "How rude!" Zenitsu shouted pointing at me "I'm sorry but [Y/n] he was sweating, gasping, and shivering all this time and it's starting to get me scared." the little boy said as Zenitsu gasp and started apologizing until we heard the floor creak we look over to the noise seeing a demon with a long tongue smiling at us "Children. You all should taste delicious." the demon said "What did I tell you! There's the demon! The demon showed up, see?" Zenitsu shouted in fear I was about to attack the demon until he grabbed my kimono and dragged me off along with the boy screaming stay away while the demon chased after us "Let go!" I said yanking my kimono away from him. He was about to grab me until me and the demon fell into a different room "Now it's just the two of us so this should be fun." the demon said laughing I took out my sword and pointed it at the demon "Your mine!" the demon shouted jumping up as he was about to attack me "First form spider breath." I said swinging my sword at the demon cutting off his head I leave the room and run through the hall's =Don't worry Rui. Your big sister is coming back.=

-Zenitsu Pov-🎇
I was running through the hall's while holding Shoichi hand =I hope [Y/n] and Tanjiro are safe.= I thought "Um, Zenitsu, is it just me, or are we just going around and around in circles?" Shoichi asked "I knew it! I was getting the same feeling! I knew I could count of you Shoichi!" I said while Shoichi looked up at me confused "All right, could you check to see if this room is safe?" I asked Shoichi but he gave me a deadpan look "Why are you looking at me like that?! All right! Fine, I'll do it myself!" I said opening the door slowly "There's no one. Let's go this way!" I said as we continue to walk "[Y/n], Tanjiro! come out now!" I said until I heard the drum beat again and the room rotated "Wait d-did the room just...Flip over?!" I said as me and Shoichi fell down as the door's kept on opening until we made it outside and I landed on the ground while covering Shoichi =I really had good hearing. Sometimes, I'd know what people had said while I was asleep, and that creeped everyone out. I'm not hearing the sound of the demon. Tanjiro, you defeated that demon, didn't you? I can hear you guys and also these strange footsteps.= "..itsu! Zenitsu! please wake up!" I heard Shoichi say I open my eye's seeing him crying "Thank goodness! are you alright?" Shoichi asked as I sat up "When the room changed we got thrown outside. We fell from the second-floor window."