𝒞𝒽,7{𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃🌸▫

-Y/n Pov-🌸
I kept on running trying to find Rui until I heard someone crying I hide behind a tree and inspected the situation "I beg you please stop!" the same demon girl said while on her knee's crying as she covered her face "Stop? but you needed to be taught a lesson. And since my other twin won't do it then I will. I mean it's only fair, right big sister?" the young demon boy said while giggling "But I-I-Ahhh!" 

"I said. right big sister?" the demon boy said again this time grabbing the girl's hair making her face him "R-Right." the demon girl said crying the young demon nod's and let's go of her hair "You know it's quiet rude to see something that doesn't concern you." the demon boy said turning around and facing me with the same smile "Wh-What are you doing to her? Aren't you two family or something?" I asked stepping out of the tree "Family? why of course we are! we have a strong bond each one of us and besides...this is between me and my sister so butt out before I kill you."

"You're wrong. Family's or Friend's that don't hurt each-other have a strong bond but if you but fear in it and label it is not a true bond! just a fake! not only that but her aura as fear leaking out of her. Only true friend's or family don't show fear to one another only trust. So that's why your bond is nothing more then a fake and you only use fear to force someone into your doing!" I said angrily the girl gasp while the young demon boy smile turned into a frown "Fake..."

"Ha! I finally found a demon. And a small one too. Leave this one to me kay!" a demon slayer girl said sounding cocky while walking towards us "Hold o-"

"Just stay back and watch me deal with this one. The more I kill theses demon's the better my rank will go up and the money will come flowing into my pockets. Now then...Take this demon!" the girl said as she was about to swing her sword at the demon "Wa-" I was cut off seeing the demon boy decapitate her with an ice shard the ice melt's turning into water I look in shock =Ice?! that's all it took to kill her!= "Hey, what did you say...about me and my family not having a bond?" I look over to the demon boy and get in my fighting position while pulling out my sword "I ask you a question. What did you say about me and my family not having a bond?" the demon boy said this time grinding his teeth =This aura is so intimating. The air got heavy and thick in an instant. Damn it I really hope Rui is ok...please be safe Rui. I'll be back soon.= I thought "Hey are you deaf of something? I want you to answer my question. Go on say it." the demon boy said while stepping off the rocks and slowly walking over to me while on water "I'll gladly say it even a million times if I have to. The bond you two have is a fake!"

-Inosuke Pov-🐗
I kept on running away from that tall, green, disgusting fish demon =This is bad! This is really bad! until...until he get's back I have to find a way to survive. I gotta somehow...= "Eh?"

"Why the hell am I thinking like that?!" I shouted turning around and running back to the demon "I don't have time for this! Ahhhhhh!" I shouted jumping up and hitting the demon's arm with my sword "Curse you! Looks like I got infected by Tontaros...

"Why the hell am I thinking like that?!" I shouted turning around and running back to the demon "I don't have time for this! Ahhhhhh!" I shouted jumping up and hitting the demon's arm with my sword "Curse you! Looks like I got infected by Tontaros' germs! Messing around like this...That was a close call! Using my head?! that's not my style!" I said as I kept hitting my sword with my other sword cutting off the demon's arm "Ha! I slashed ya!" I said happily the demon looked down at me surprised "Why...W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝ḣ̖̻͛̓y҉̃̀̋̑ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ l̙͖̑̾ͣỉ͔͖̜͌t̂̓tl̙͖̑̾ͣẹ̿͋̒̕ b̬͖̏́͢r̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕!