𝒞𝒽,8{𝐸𝓎𝑒'𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽🌸▫

-Y/n Pov-🌸
Once I hit the demon I was falling to the ground until Rui caught me with his threads "Are you alright?" Rui asked with a worried expression as he untied me from his thread's I nodded as he help be balance myself we see the demon decapitated while the spiderweb's held onto his body "Finally it's over." I said as Rui nodded in agreement as we made our way back to his box until my heart dropped =Why did the aura get dark all of a sudden?! W-Wait don't tell me he's...he's-= I thought until me and Rui we're slammed onto the ground "You thought you defeated me? How sad. Let me guess I made you both squeal of joy. I cut my own head off with my ice shard before that cage fell on me." The demon said as I see tentacles coming out of the water grabbing the demon's boy head "I'll leave you both right here. Since you two didn't want to play nice. It's been a while since I felt enraged by someone's actions." the demon said as he hop off our body and put back on his head "Blood demon art...Tsunami tentacle." the demon said as a large body of water turned into a large tentacle I cover Rui with my body expecting the worse as we shut our eye's tightly until we heard a slice noise I open my eyes and see Yae cut the tentacle in half "S-Sensei." 

"You did a good job [Y/n]. Now leave the rest to me." Yae said calmly I nodded as I try to sit up while Rui was holding onto me "Get out of my way!" the demon said throwing an ice shard at Yae but she cut's it at ease "Grrr! Tsunami Tentacle!" the demon shouts as two more large tentacles with ice shards rise up from the water and make there way towards Yae "Eleventh form, Silence." Yae said the tentacles we're about to touch her until they we're cut up "What?! how did you do that! it's not fair! it's not fair! IT'S NOT FAIR!" the demon said was he was getting ready for another attack until Yae cut his head off quickly "Ah...ah...ah." the demon said in shock Yae walk over to me and Rui "Are you two alright?" she asked I nodded while Rui was already asleep in my arm's Yae nodded and looked back at the demon seeing it already disintegrating

-Hinoto Pov-🐟
I look at them seeing the girl still holding onto her brother =Is this what it mean's to care about someone...did Anaka care about me at all? was our bond real? my family never played there role's correctly. Mother would just cry silently, Father was , Older sister was a standby she rarely shown any emotions, Older brother was a sadistic he never took anything seriously, And Anaka...= I felt tear's run down my face =Why?=
~Flashback~
"I think Anaka might abandon Hinoto." older brother said while giggling "Why do you think that?" older sister said looking down at older brother "Because even though they are actually sibling's tell me which one of them would win in a fight?" older sister stayed quiet "Ha! I knew it. Your just as selfish as me but not smart Anaka already made a back up plan."

"Which was?"

"If he was to become an upper moon demon he'll leave this place behind along with Hinoto. I believe I heard him mumble 'I hate being in this weak family.' or 'Can't wait for master to make me an upper moon.' either way Anaka and Hinoto will be separated and we will only have to deal with one of them instead of two can you believe that?" Older bother said until he started screaming in pain feeling his back being stabbed harshly he looked over his shoulder seeing me on-top of him stabbing him with my bare hand's "Don't you dare say that about me and my brother again...No, you know what I'll make you say it to his face. That way I can see the fear in your eye's." I said coldly with a sinister smile older bother looked at me in horror "I didn't mean to say all that stuff *cough cough* I-I just wanted to warn you about what's ha-Ahhhh!"
---Time skip---
"Anaka hold up!" I said happily he turned about and looked at me with his usual emotionless eye's "What is it?" =Why do you look at me with those eye's?! Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!! act like you care about me! like before! please just show me that you care.=
~End Flashback~

"I'm sorry for not being strong enough Anaka" I said closing my eye's and opening them again seeing water surrounding me I swim back up and see the abandon cabin me and Anaka lived in I walk out of the water and look around confused and scared "A-Anaka *sniff sniff* I'm sorry." I said crying getting on my knees until I heard footstep's approaching me I look up and see my brother now human "Hinoto!" Anaka said with tear's in his eye's as he ran towards me and hugged me tightly "I'm sorry for not showing you love! I'm sorry for abandoning you! I'm sorry for almost replacing you for a demon girl! I'm sorry for not showing you any emotions! I'm sorry for everything!! please forgive me!" Anaka shouted my eye's widen and I hug him back "Can we play now?" I asked looking up at him happily Anaka nodded with a warm smile "Kay."