𝒞𝒽 6{𝒰𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉🌸▫

-3rd person Pov-
"Ahhh! I-I'm sorry please forgive me! please forgive me!" Mother fish demon said crying while father fish demon kicked her in the stomach "How dare you." Father fish demon said sounding angry "Please! it's not my fault! it was older bro-"

"Don't you dare say it was my fault." The older brother fish demon said sticking his head out of the water and smiling at Mother creepily "I was doing my job father by capturing every human in sight. Heck even I made sure my minions did there job. am I right?" the older brother said as he slowly  slithered out of the water with his minions of squid people following behind "And if I remember correctly it was mother's job to make sure those demon slayers didn't step one foot on our land but her frog's we're just to weak." Older brother said as a small blue frog was hopping on his hand he then drop's the frog and stomps on it killing it in the prosses "I-I didn't mean to-"

"Silence!" Father said lifting mother up by her neck while chocking her. She was about to pass out until older sister fish demon spoke "There here." she said quietly Father let's go off mother and turn's around seeing the twin brother's walking towards them "Ara ara~ Anaka I believe mother was punished again." Hinito said giggling while Anaka looked annoyed "What happened this time?" Anaka asked annoyed "Mother wasn't paying attention that's all." Older sister said looking down at mother Hinito gasped and started giggling again "Mother you know what happens the next time you allow a demon slayer in this this mountain...I҉'l҉l҉ g҉o҉u҉g҉e҉ y҉o҉u҉r҉ o҉t҉h҉e҉r҉ e҉y҉e҉ o҉u҉t҉ a҉n҉d҉ p҉u҉t҉ i҉t҉ i҉n҉ t҉h҉e҉ s҉u҉n҉. (I'll gouge your other eye out and put it in the sun.)" Hinito said with a sinister smile mother stiff up a little and nodded "Good now let's eat!"
+A/n: Art work is not mine!! the art work belong to other artist except for Father he's from one punch man(⊙x⊙;) and the twins they we're from a dress up game...+

-Y/n Pov-🌸 {Fifth Night}I was asleep while Rui laid on-top of me sleeping as well I slowly woke up hearing Zenitsu calling the demon girl who's name Nezuko out while following her =Why?= I thought standing up and shielding Nezuko while Rui was st...

I was asleep while Rui laid on-top of me sleeping as well I slowly woke up hearing Zenitsu calling the demon girl who's name Nezuko out while following her =Why?= I thought standing up and shielding Nezuko while Rui was still in my arm's "Zenitsu it's the middle of the night go to sleep." I said annoyed Zenitsu looked at me for a second and smiled "[Y/n]-chan." =Ah, shit.= me and Nezuko ran around the room while being chased by Zenitsu "Come back here Nezuko-chan! [Y/n]-chan!" 

"Stop following my big sister you creep!"

"Nezuko-chan! [Y/n]-chan!" Zenitsu said, we we're back up into a corner until Tanjiro stepped in and shielded us from Zenitsu "Zenitsu! stop following them already!" Tanjiro said Zenitsu looked for a second and smiled again "Tan...ji...ro..." Zenitsu said happily while holding Tanjiro's hand's it freaked him out and he started running away from Zenitsu with us "Let's be friends, Tanjiro!"

"Zenitsu! stop following us around like this! please stop it!"

"Oh, don't be like that, Tanjiro!" after 5minutes of Zenitsu chasseing us the door's slammed opened and we all stop running seeing Inosuke yelling Inosuke then run's over to Tanjiro hitting him on the back with his head "Wh-What was that for?" Tanjiro asked Inosuke yell's again and we all stiff up Inosuke was now running after Tanjiro and Zenitsu while me, Rui, and Nezuko stayed by the wall watching all of this happening "Are you sure I ca-"