(9)It Is A Secret

PARKLYNN POV

'Haisleigh, would you go on a run with me and my wolf just you and me'? She smiled as she read, and I put my finger in the hush position. "Of course, Parklynn we have already trained enough today let's go'. Angel was so excited basically jumping for joy. Maia is still recovering ten years of abuse can do that to a person. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them.

We get to the woods and immediately Haisleigh takes off her clothes behind a bush and shifts. Her wolf is so beautiful. Dark stormy grey with hazel eyes. I rub her snout she purrs in content. I then write on my small pad I carry in my pocket. 'Listen, there is a reason I chose only you. I trust you to keep this a secret'. I needed her to until I was ready. She nodded her wolf head. I did not undress which caused her to tilt her head to the side in confusion. I then let Angel come to the surface. I felt myself began to shift. A little painful since it has been a while since the last time. Finally, I felt the last bit of spur sprout through, and my limbs turn into legs and paws. I shook out my fur and let Angel have control of the mind link blocked everyone but Haisleigh out.

"Oh, my Goddess Parklynn you are the golden wolf. Your eyes they are completely white. What How what"?

"My name is Angel I am Parklynn's Wolf she is my human. It is finally nice to meet you. Now you know why she made you promise to keep this a secret".

"Yes, Angel I do, and can she still hear me too"?

"Yes, yes she can".

"Parklynn I will not tell anyone I swear it. Thank you for trusting me. I am going to let Casey come out to spend time with Angel".

They ran through the forest I agree with Angel it felt so good to feel free again. They were now laying next to a small Lake. Enjoying the small rabbits, they caught to feed on.

"Parklynn This was the greatest run ever"!

"She agrees".

"Angel why can't Parklynn talk"

"She chose ten years ago that they didn't even deserve to hear her speak with the way they treated us. It has been so long she is afraid that if she tries it wont work like before or worse, she fears she will now be mute forever".

"There is no harm in trying".

"Funny Harper is helping her".

"Well, that's fantastic".

"Come on let's go back before they send a search party Haisleigh".

We then headed back to where she left her clothes. We then shifted back as she dressed, she realized I shifted back with my clothes fully in tacked.

"Listen there are so many questions but for now let's go get some rest." I nodded my head in agreement it felt so good to be able to trust a friend. "Hey Parklynn, how about you me and Harper sleepover in your room tonight". I smiled so big grabbed her hand and headed for the house. We ran past Drayvon and Joshua who were shocked at the sight before them. "Sorry baby sleep over see you tomorrow, Love you". We grabbed Harper after mind linking her parents for permission and headed to kitchen for snacks. As we were about to go to my room with all three of with an arm full of snack I turn and bump into what I believe to be a wall, but the sparks told me different. When I looked up, I realized it was not a wall but Drayvon in the flesh. His piercing green eyes staring right through me. Harper giggled as her and Haisleigh ran off to my room leaving me with my mate.

"So, what is this I hear about a sleepover"? he asked while still staring a whole right through me. I had my hands full and couldn't write anything he seemed to enjoy my frazzled state. "So Parklynn I will be awaiting our date next week. Have fun, see you soon". He then grazed by jaw with his fingertip. Sending shivers behind where his skin once touched. He was then heading to his office. I headed to my room I can't believe she left me alone with him. Good thing they are soundproof because I may beat her right now.

When I get into my room, I shut the door and throw snacks on bed with two girlies staring back at me. "i-i-I c-c-c-ant-t bel-iev-eee yy-ou d-ddi-dd that". Why are they staring at me like I have three heads? Oh, my goddess I spoke. I gasp and grab my throat. "Parklynn, you spoke to us you did, you did". Harper shouted with glee as both hugged me, I didn't realize I was crying. Wow I can't believe I talked I stuttered a lot, but I talked words came out. I grabbed a pad. 'Girls can you help me not stutter and keep this a secret I want to kind of surprise Drayvon next Friday so I will only keep my mind unblocked to you to and you must tell a soul'. They gave me a big smile and we were all in agreement. With that we began watching movies and chowing down. Haisleigh and Harper were out like a light. I was close behind when I heard a knock on the door. In came Joshua needy mate thing. "Parklynn sorry to wake you can I take Haisleigh back my wolf won't let me sleep. I am really sorry". I grabbed the pad near me from earlier. 'No problem I understand. Go ahead good night Joshua'. I gave him a small smile as he headed out with his mate. I curled up next to harper to sleep. I only hope Drayvon will be like that to me one day. Hold on to hat Mr. Alpha I am going to give you a shock.