Fic tests!

Hello readers! Like with my other two major fandoms I've written for here, SCP and Living Dead Dolls, I'm planning on writing a full fic based on the l4d2 series!

However, I need your help as readers and fans of my work!

See, I have a serious problem: I can't decide what to write! I have so many cool, unique and interesting AU ideas for fics that I wanna write, but I can't decide which to focus on first!

So, I've come up with a plan: I'm going to be posting "Fic tests" for each idea and gauge The People's™  (A.k.a reader's, such as yourself) interest in each idea!

I won't be posting the stories here! Instead, they're going on my Ao3 account in the series labeled 'Fic tests'. I'm doing this because the stories will be a bit long, so they'll clog up both my book and crowd my page.

To gauge interest, I will be looking at the collective number of hits (Reads), kudos (likes/votes), and comments on each story. When Thanksgiving break rolls around, I will be collecting the data and determining which fic is most liked by my readers both on Ao3 and here.

Here's a link to the series that will host all the short stories =>  (https://archiveofourown.org/series/2444596) There is also an external link below for web users! Sorry mobile buds, you gotta copy/paste the link :(

There's only one story up so far, but I'll be updating every time a new story is added and finished!

I encourage everyone to read all the stories and give the ones you like comments and kudos. I also encourage constructive criticism and feedback on all my work, I love it! Don't worry about needing an account for this stuff, I allow everyone to see my work and guest comments/kudos to be added!

Re-reads, comments and kudos are allowed and encouraged per chapter, so if you really like what I've got for a certain idea, go and give it attention! (Just don't flood the comments, please)

Now, let's see what the people decide, and may the odds be ever in the best idea's favor! :D