Chapter 1

Jihyo's P.o.v

I am deep in my sleep when i heard a very loud voice in our apartment. I walk down the stairs when i saw my mom and the owner of our apartment fighting.

"When are you going to pay?!"  Said the owner angrily while looking at my mom.

"Please just give us another month, i promise im going to pay you double, im begging you."  Said my mom while kneeling at the floor.

"Another month?!!" I already gave you 2 months and then you asked me for another month, Are you kidding me?!!"

"Im really sorry it's just that were out of money, i promise i can already pay you next month." Mom said to the owner

"Fine, i give you till next month, but if you still didn't pay your rent for the next month, im so sorry but you need to move out, you are not the only one who needs money here, i also have a family to feed." Said the owner.

"Yes Sir, thank you so much for your kindness."  Said my mom who is already smiling.

After the owner left i talked to mom.

"Mom, i found a very nice idea so i can help you for our financial problems" i said to mom excitedly.

"If your going to work, im going to say no, i can handle it. Just stay focus on your study."

"But mom, i wa-" i try to say something when mom sudenly interrupt me.

"No buts young lady" mom said to me while making breakfast for us siblings.

If you guys don't know me, well im Park Jihyo, im 18 years old studying at a  University, i made it to the University because i've got a scholarship so my tution fee is free.

I have my 2 younger siblings name Seoyeon and Jiyoung. My mom only relying on me for both of my sister while she's working, honestly i want to help her but she won't let me.

But of course being her stubborn child im going to find a job without my her knowing, im already tired seeing my mom working day and night she can't even sleep.

Eventhough im studying i will help my mom so that we can pay for our rents and to have a full stomach everyday.

Just wait mom, i will find a job so that you wont be understanding us. I promis this to you. I love you so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
Hi guys! How was the first chapter? Im sorry if it didn't reach your expectation.

This is my first book so im still lacking, i promise that i will be better at the next chapter.

Sorry for my grammatical errors, it's just english is not my first language.