Chapter 10

Mina's P.O.V

Is this real??!! Ohhhh myyy gosshhhh... I CAN'T! I love Chaeyoung with all my heart. Mina maybe you're just confuse hmmm.. don't think about it hahahaha.

Maybe you're just tired that's why your like that.

"Let's just go to sleep, Mina! I hope i already get the answer that im willing to know when i wake up tomorrow hahahahahaha."

Mina cheering herself up so that she will not get confused.

~~~the next day~~~

Author's P.O.V

Mina woke up a bit earlier like usual so she have time to go to her private gym that locate to their corner of their house to exercise.

After an hour, she decided to stop since it's already time and she still need to take a fresh bath so that she will look good in front of others specifically to Jihyo since she only want Jihyo's attention to be hers.

After taking a bath, she decided to go their undeground garage to choose a car so she can pick Jihyo.

Jihyo's P.O.V

I woke up a bit earlier so i have time to make breakfast towards my family.

the breakfast that i made to them is quite a lot since Mina just gave me my salary and since i have money and because i am in a good mood.

"Soyeon,Jiyoung, Omma!The foods are ready! Let's eat already!" I shout so that they will hear me.

"Wahh unnie! The foods look good and its so many where did you get a money?" Ask jiyoung to me.

"I just received my salary, now eat faster the school bus will come soon, hurry up." I said to them

~~after eating~~

While Jiyoung and Soyeon are cleaning, i decided to go to my mom's room to talk to her privately.

"Mom" i said to her

"Yes? Do you need something?" Mom said looking to me.

" I just want to give you this, mom" i said to her while handing my salary

"Thank you dear, this really helped us with our financial problem" she said

"It's okay mom, you know im doing this for us, right?" I said to her

~~after the talk~~

After our talk i decided to get ready so that when Mina fetched me she didnt need to wait.

Mom gave me and my sisters an allowance so that we can have fun the reason why where happy because it's our first time receiving cash.

"Ahh, i really need to thank Mina" i said to myself. While waiting to Mina infront of our apartment.

While i am listening to music i heard a car honk. When i look at the direction i saw Mina smiling at me

Wahhhh Mina, is really beautiful, i wish i just looked like her.

"Hey! Jih, let's go"  Mina said while walking into my way.

"Morning, Mina! you don't need to help me im fine" i said shyly.

"Meh, it's worth it specially when i see your beautiful face hehe." She said to me while helping me with my things with a teasing look.

"Oh please don't start it's still early" i said while opening the car door.

"What did i do? Im complimenting my girlfriend is that bad?" She said to me while she's starting the car with a smile.

"Ughhhh Mina please don't to this, i moght fall" i though

"Hahaha very funny, just compliment Chaeyoung since she's going to be your future girl" i said to her

Suddenly Mina got quiet

Ohh no, did i mention something bad?? Or i did something wrongg aishhhh Jihyo you are really stupid yo-

I am in the middle of my thoughts when i heard Mina speak

"I don't think Chaeyoung will like it, she has Somi and i know that they are not only friends even they say that their "friends" Mina said to me

Good job, Jihyo you just ruined a person's mood.

"Im sorry, i didn't mean to" i said

"Why are you sad" Mina said to me while chuckling

"It's fine, i don't even know why im not sad, infact i am feeling happy towards them." She added

"What do you mean that your not sad, dude literally you Chaeyoung has a crush on someone and it's not you?!!" I said.

"Well, things are meant to happen, besides im inlove with someone now,so i guess it's fine." She added

Ohhh, she's inlove with someone now, why do i feel like my heart get broken into pieces. Jihyo, why are you even hoping that she's inlove with you?? Wake up!! She don't like someone who's a low class like you.

"Oh, congratss, i hope that this someone will have these mutual feelings towards you, im happy for you." I said with a sad tone voice.

"Yeahhh, i really hope she likes me, my feelings towards her are even more bigger than Chaeyoung so i hope our feelings are mutual because if not, i don't know what to do anymore." She said with a sad tone voice.

"Hey, it's fine im sure that this girl will really like you, i mean who would'nt"

"Thanks, ireally appreciate it." She said to me with a sincre smile

I can't help but to smile to

Mina's P.O.V

That's it, im over Chaeyoung, i don't even know why i moved on easily but now i will make my plan to court Jihyo as soon as possible, yes thats right, im inlove with Jihyo, i only knew when i woke up early in the morning.

I want to wake up next to her, i only want her attention and her affection to be mine, i want to tell her that i love her everyday that she's the only reason life is worth living for.

I love her and i will not let anyone be inlove with her unless it was me.

I should make a plan now but first i need to talk to her about her being my fake girlfriend. I want to stop it now so that she can actually be my girlfriend.

I should be faster because i know that Sana is also inlove with my Jihyo. And i wont let anyone be with her unless it was me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note: hi everyone! Sorry i only updated today but thank you for reading! Hehe

I also decided to make Mina or maybe Sana an intersex person hehe

I hope it's not bad but yeahh

Thank you for reading

<3 see you on the next update

PS: i really want to adds photos but i can't cause of the internet.