Chapter 14

Jihyo's P.O.V

I am now walking lazely inside the bathroom to get ready for school when someone texted me

         Mina

Mn: Hey! Im picking you up at 7:00, don't worry about breakfast we will eat outside.

I didn't reply to Mina so that i can get ready so quickly.

~~~~few minutes later~~~

I am now outside of our apartment when i saw Mina in her car. I quickly walked towards her and greet her.

"Hey"

"Good Morning, where do you want to eat??" Mina said while looking at me with her intense stare

Okkk im not going to lie it's kinda hot lol.

"Uhmmm Mc.Donalds is fine"

"Sure we can just drive thru and eat while im driving" she said

"Then how can you eat when your driving?" I said while looking at her confusingly

"Then feed me" she said looking at me

"Ooookkkk" i said.

"By the way, you look beautiful" she said while winking at me.

I didn't reply to her because i dont know what to say and i dont want my mouth to betray me but we both know that i am blushing so hard right now.

"You dont have to hide"

"Im not hiding" i said back

She just laughed at me and start to drive.

There is  silence between us but not that akward silence but more on a comfortable silence.

After driving for 20 mins we arrived at Mcdo.

"What do you want to order??" She said while looking at me
"I don't, up to you. Im fine with everything.

"Then let me order the whole menu." She said like it was nothing.

"Are you crazy??""

"What??

"Are you really going to order the whole menu?? Are you even thinking??"

"Oh, c'mon it's not a big deal don't worry about it, i just want you to be full."

"No, Mina that's crazy besides im not that even hungry and few minutes by now the class will start, do you think we will get on time. If you'll going to order the whole menu?"

"Ohh, don't worry about school, when they know that your with me, they will not say anything trust me. And besides you don't know what to eat so let me order the whole allright."

"No, Mina please  don't be stubborn, besides i already choose something. I want a coffee and a burger."

"That's it?"

"Yess"

"You dont want something like float?"

"Mina it's morning"

"So??"

"Noo, i just dont like itt okk"

"Okk"

"Hello Ma'am what can i get for you?"

"Uhmm, 2 coffee, 2 chicken burger, a fries and a chicken nugget." Mina said

"Is that it?"

"Yess that's all, thank youu!"

"Thankk you for choosing mcdo, your order will be ready.  Thankkk youu!!"

"You sure you don't want anything?"

"Shut up, Myoui" i said while she chuckled.

"Alright, suit yourself"

After 5 minutes, our order come.

"Thank you" we both said before taking off.

While Mina's driving im feeding her with her burger and fries same as mine. We were quiet when she said something that make me stop on what im doing.

"Jihyo, what if someone confess to you, what are you going to do?" She said while not looking at me.

Silence of minutes come in our way nefor i decided to answer her.

"Honestly, i don't know, no one's even confess to me so what will i know." I said while i feed her a fries.

"Just imagine it."

"Well if someone will confess to me i will reject him or her since being in a relationship was not in my priority right now. My priority is my family."

"I only said confess not dating" she said while  chuckling.

"When you confess to a person you want something more than that that's why you confess right?"

"I mean people have a different perspective about it. Maybe they want to confess so that the person will know her feelings. Like she just want you to be alert on how she would feel right?"

"Why are we even talking about this" i said while making a face

"Hahahaha nothing, i just want to hear your point of view". She said.

"Last question" she continue

"What" i said while feeding her burger

"What if someone whos very close to you confess?"

"To me?"

"Yes"

"I believe that someone close to me will not going to confess because they will know who will be my priority but if some really confess then i'll think about it. I mean if that someone is close to me he or she should respect my decision."

"But are you willing to take her or him a chance."

"I don't know, she/he have to prove itself first to me and besides i like someone else and i know that it's impossible for someone to confess to me. I mean look at me"

"What's wrong with you?" Mina said while looking at me with a serious face.

Ohhh godd she's soo hott. Omgg i didn't say that i think it's my guardian angel yeahh it's my guradian angel.

"C'mon Mina, i mean look at me. I don't even know how to put makeup and im not into parties. You know what just forget about it."

We are already in the scholl when she hurriedly park her car and face me, putting her both hand in my both cheek.

"Listen, you don't have to be someone you don't like to fit in alright. Some people, especially me love you for that way who you are.

Ohhh goddd my heart start to beat so fast

"You don't need to put makeup for you to be pretty because you are already pretty don't make yourself change because of others, honey. Dont copy other girls who put a bunch of makeups making theirself looking like a clown just to please other people."

We both laugh at her statement

"And you don't have to attend parties because other woman likes it alright? "

"Thankk you, Mina. I really appreciate it." I said while our forehead touch..

She suddenly kiss my both cheek which makes me soo redd.

"Anything for you, thankk you for sharing it aswell, just don't feel insicured about others okk you are definitely better than them."

"Alright, well i think it's time to go now, we have different schedule sooo byee, for now. Hahahah" i said while getting out of the car.

"Bye beautiful, see you at lunch and goodluck" she said while giving me a flying kiss.

"Bye bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the super late update.