Chapter 3

Jihyo's P.O.V

I was in my room cleaning when i feel my phone vibrate at my pocket, i am confused who text me but i clean my bedroom first before opening who message me.

~~~time skip~~~

After i finished cleaning my room i go to the bathroom to shower because i stink while my 2 younger sisters were in the couch watching some movies.

~~~time skip~~~ ( yeah i know again XD)

After im done showering i picked up my phone forgetting that someone message me.

When i open it i saw 5 unread messages, from an unknown person.

           ~~~ Unknown Person~~~

UP: hello? Is this Jihyo?

UP: if you're wondering who is this, it's Mina😀

UP: uhmm hello?

UP: uhmm i hope im not bothering something hehehe.

UP: im just going to text you later ok? Goodbye☺

Ohh so it's Mina,

                     ~~~Mina~~~

JH: hi mina :) , im sorry that i reply late to you it's because im cleaning my room and i shower sorry for the inconvinience.

MN: oh hi Jihyo, it's fine actually im the one who wants to say sorry because i drag you into this mess hehehe.

JH: oh no don't say sorry, were not even starting hehehe and also i just want to do this because your going to pay me hehehe.😄

MN: uhmm, sorry for asking this but why do you accept to be my fake girlfriend? Im just curious it's okay if you don't want to answer it.

Jh: no it's okay, uhmm i just honestly want to help my mom, that's it 😃.

MN: oh okay😄, btw do you want to meet tommorrow? So that we can disscuss our plan?

JH: oh okay it's Sunday so it's fine by me, my mom is here to watch my 2 younger sister.

MN: ok😁 see you tommorow😀

JH: ok, Bye✋

MN:👋

After i talked to Mina i go to my sisters who were watching something.

"Hey guys, what are you watching?" I said to them while sitting at the sofa.

"Oh, were just going watching Running Man" jiyoung said to me while lying down at the floor.

"Really, Jihyo is so cool, she's my idol" i said while watching it.

"Oh you just said that because you have the same name as her" said Soyeon

"Exactly"

We spend the afternoon watching some tv's and talking.

~~~time skip~~~

It's now dinner time, i am cooking something and my sisters were helping me to cook when we heared the door unlocked.

I don't need  to look because i know who is that and  it's mom.

"Jihyo, Soyeon,Jiyoung?" Mom said while taking care of her shoes.

"Were here at the kitchen mom" soyeon said while placing the cup at the table.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Were cooking something for us, just take a seat and the food will get ready soon" i said

"Thank you guys so much i love you with all my heart i don't know what will i do without you guys."

"It's nothing mom we know that your working hard for us just let us do something for you"

Well if your wondering were are our father  is, well he's dead in our heart. I was 16 years old when my dad cheat on my mom.

I really hate my dad for that, my mom was always crying everynight for him. That's why eventhough im young i already decided that im going to help my mom.

~~~time skip~~~

After our dinner time soyeon and jiyoung decided to do the dishes, me and my mom were at the living room chilling.

"Mom, i found a job" i said to my mom not looking at her.

"What did i told you, young lady?" Mom said to me while looking at me shocked.

"That you don't want me to have a job" i said to her while looking at floor looking interested.

"Yeah that's right but why did you do it? And please look at me while im taling to you." Mom said serious

"I just want to help you mom i know that you have a lot of going through that's why i decided to help you and you know the job i found is actually good and the salary is huge so you don't need to worry about that." I said to her while already looking at her with a puppy eyes.

"How can i stop you?" Mom said

"Mom, you know you can't stop me afterall im your stubborn child hehe." I said to her while smiling.

"Fine, i will accept that but just tell me if you want to stop  ok?" Mom said to me with a motherly look"

"Yes mom, I already talked to JiYoung and soyeon about this and they also agreed".

"Btw, what's your job?" Mom said to me cutiously.

"Well mom you don't have to know besides it's not something illegal don't worry, im already 18 and i don't want to go to prison." I said while my mom laughed at me.

"How do i know that it's a safe job?" Mom said to me not wanting to believe me.

" Mom Nayeon-unnie was the one who told me about this job."

"Well ok, im going to trust you this one ok?" Mom said while she ready to go to my 2 younger sister.

"Soyeon and Jiyoung after you finish the dishes go to sleeo now ok? Im going to bed early ok? You too Jihyo."

"Yes mom" we said at the same time.

~~~time skip~~~

I was readying my slef in the bed when someone messaged me.

                      ~~~ Mina~~~

MN: hi Jihyo? Are you already sleeping, sorry if i disturbed you.

JH: hey Mina! No im not sleeping im just about to sleep and you don't disturbed me btw what's up.

MN: oh nothing i just want to say good night. Hehehe

While i read the message that came from mina my lips automatically smiled after i realized what did i do. I immediately slapped my self.

"What are you doing jihyo? She's just messaging you a good night text, remember she's head over heels for Chaeyoung, get a grip on your self."

MN: jihyo?

JH: oh im sorry Mina, good night also see you tommorow!👋 im going to sleep now you should sleep as well.

MN: oh okay! Good Bye😄

Mina's P.O.V (finally!! Hehe)

After i text to Jihyo, i smiled at my self even not knowing why? But everytime i saw Jihyo in our classroom i admired her but of couse i like Chaeyoung. Nothing can beat Chaeyoung in my heart. It's just that everytime i saw Jihyo i always smile, were not even close to begin with. But she's very nice. That's why when i heard to Jeongyeon that Jihyo need a job i grabbed the opportunity and text Nayeon- unnie.

I also want Chaeyoung to became my girlfriend that's why i need a help and i think Jihyo is really feat in these i just hope that tommorow will be a good day.